OneOpinion-New survey site!

rtsl35

I've been a member of this survey site and made a good amount of money. However, you don't get actual CASH, but instead you get $25.00 in a VISA card, when you've made $25.00 dollars worth. They have around 3-4 surveys a day to attempt. Give it a try..!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rtsl35

• ksedwar

• footfree

• sgontu

Yeah, I signed up on Valentine's Day and have already made. $14.00. Looks like a good site but I guess we'll see!

It is a good one. Customer service is very good also and when you cash out the card only takes a week or less to get to you.

• 2 weeks later...

yup i joined like month ago an got my first payout last week and is LEGIT site.

thank you for posting this site here cause I'm always looking for legit places.

I have not had a survey avaliable to me and I have been stuck at $24.00 for several days though. It is good to hear that they do pay though. Hopefully, I can cashout soon.

It's a good site and I've cashed out 4 times. The surveys are mostly for $1 but I've had a fair sprinkling of $2 $3 and $5 surveys too! I've always received my GC within 14 days.

Unbeatable customer service. Surveys come once in a while and some are low paying once.

But good and responsive customer service makes up for that. A very good panel to be a member of.

are they linked to any of the other familiar companies?

Not directly. http://www.reinvention.com

Hugh Davis and Keith Price are both former high ranking Toluna and Greenfield Online employees.

And a new guy named Ryan Jay is a former employee of a market research company called Cint. http://cint.com

Their goal was/is to create a better system for both the companies and panelists.

I'm very impressed with OneOpinion. I've only been a member since mid-January. Both times I emailed for help, I had a reply AND a resolution within 30 minutes. GREAT customer service. Yes, there are quite a few $1 surveys, but they go fast, and I find a few $2 and $3 throughout the week as well. Also was able to do a 90 minute Invoke session for $25.

• 2 weeks later...
I have not had a survey avaliable to me and I have been stuck at $24.00 for several days though. It is good to hear that they do pay though. Hopefully, I can cashout soon.

Did you know you can visit their website (you don't have to wait for emails sent to you) for a survey. That's what I always do.

Are they affiliated with harris online?Every time I typed in their email address it sent me there.Not really sure how I feel about doing 25 minute surveys for a $1 either.Might not be doing many if that's the norm.

Are they affiliated with harris online?

No they aren't. It's a fairly new company. http://www.reinvention.com

Hugh Davis and Keith Price are both former high ranking Toluna and Greenfield Online employees.

And a new guy named Ryan Jay is a former employee of a market research company called Cint. http://cint.com

Not really sure how I feel about doing 25 minute surveys for a $1 either.Might not be doing many if that's the norm.

The last few weeks it has turned into a $1 for everything. The 2$ and 3$ surveys I have seen always dq right away.

Did you know you can visit their website (you don't have to wait for emails sent to you) for a survey. That's what I always do.

Agreed. You are better off checking on your own. If you wait for the email then it's probably too late.

They give you $5 for joining.That reminds me of Surveyhead and I don't like them.I think that's why they offer you $5 to join becasue the pay is low.If every survey is worth $1. and they give you $5 and it takes 25 to cash out then you'll need to do 20 surveys.For 20 surveys that's 500 minutes of work which is 8 hours and 33 minutes.Which is a grand total of $2.40 per hour.Sorry but that's worse then child labor.Know your value and worth and I know that I value myself more then that.