• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 fiestyvermin

fiestyvermin

Surveys Guru

• PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

Every time I am DQed from OO surveys I always take the prize door. Sometimes when I click to take the prize draw the the page starts loading and then quits. Refreshing the page does not work and emailing OO about it has not worked. It does not happen every time but it happens a lot and even though I have never won since they lowered the points I still like to try. I dont know if its them or if its the computer. I know that emptying the cache works but I emptied the cache yesterday and I have not viewed that many web pages to cause the page to quit loading on OO. I am sure I am not the only one ideas?

#2 SeriousSurveyer

SeriousSurveyer

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

I don't know...Maybe it's you're Flash Player. I honestly have no idea. In any case, I've never, ever won the prize door. I do it anyway, but I never expect to win.

#3 sgontu

sgontu

• PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

OO are the best when it comes to wasting time creating crap prize options like lucky draws...They are hopeless.

#4 ksedwar

ksedwar

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

I've hit them 3 or 4 times. I think it $7.50 total I have won.

#5 peach6

peach6

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

For some reason I haven't been getting the chance to pick a door lately. I wonder why

#6 avemaria

avemaria

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

i never have trouble getting the prize doors to work.. i haven't won anything either

#7 avemaria

avemaria

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

For some reason I haven't been getting the chance to pick a door lately. I wonder why

when you get screened out it'll come to a screen that asks if you want to take another survey.. you have to click the 'no' button to get to the doors

#8 rosiesmom

rosiesmom

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

I haven't won any thing with the doors. I used to win before, just now and then.

#9 peach6

peach6

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

avemarie.I do select no and still don't get the doors lately it just goes to my dashboard......not sure why.....I am afraid if I email them I will just get a generic response it's really not a big deal to me I'm sure I would be a loser

#10 ksedwar

ksedwar

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

avemarie.I do select no and still don't get the doors lately it just goes to my dashboard......

Try taking them in another browser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users