Opinion Outpost Prize doors

fiestyvermin

Every time I am DQed from OO surveys I always take the prize door. Sometimes when I click to take the prize draw the the page starts loading and then quits. Refreshing the page does not work and emailing OO about it has not worked. It does not happen every time but it happens a lot and even though I have never won since they lowered the points I still like to try. I dont know if its them or if its the computer. I know that emptying the cache works but I emptied the cache yesterday and I have not viewed that many web pages to cause the page to quit loading on OO. I am sure I am not the only one ideas?

I don't know...Maybe it's you're Flash Player. I honestly have no idea. In any case, I've never, ever won the prize door. I do it anyway, but I never expect to win.

For some reason I haven't been getting the chance to pick a door lately. I wonder why

when you get screened out it'll come to a screen that asks if you want to take another survey.. you have to click the 'no' button to get to the doors

avemarie.I do select no and still don't get the doors lately it just goes to my dashboard......not sure why.....I am afraid if I email them I will just get a generic response it's really not a big deal to me I'm sure I would be a loser