Swagbucks!!!

jellyfish

I have been a member of Swagbucks for over a year but last Fall is when I really got into going on there more....it is incredibly easy and quick to accumulate points - "swag bucks" - and be able to redeem them. I have accumulated over $100 in Amazon GC's since Fall. If you spend enough time on that site, you can really earn quickly. There is no purchase required, but if you do shop online it's best to go through their site so you get "swag bucks" for your purchase. You install their toolbar, that's 1 SB (swag buck) a day. You do the daily poll, that's another. You click "next" on the NOSO (no obligation special offers) and get 2 SB. You search through their site and win random amounts - I've gotten up to 59 SB for one search! Most of the time it's less than that and I think the minimum was 7 SB. You watch their SBTV (Swag bucks TV) which is a bunch of videos in different genres....you only have to watch about 40-some seconds of it before getting credit, and for every 10 you watch you get 3 SB for. Then, if you make the daily goal on your home page every day in a month, you get a 300 SB bonus the following month PLUS all of the daily bonuses accrued. And, it's only 450 SB for a $5 Amazon GC.

There aren't many companies I'd recommend anymore, but this is one I HIGHLY recommend. They do have a referral program as well, but I am not going to post my link because I am not a spammer! :wink: Seriously, though, this is the best and most highly paying company I have ever dealt with. Love them!

• 6 months later...

I second that opinion! Swagbucks is awesome, even better with a morning cup of coffee. Almost as addicting as my morning coffee, now that I think about it. Out of all the websites I visit during the day, this one is the most fun and most rewarding. I feel connected to the Swagbucks community through Swagbucks Twitter page, Facebook page, and Blog. I love their tool bar, too.

I'm on a roll with the points, and by that, I mean that I can easily make $2 a day, if not more, but that's only because I think it's awesome to make $2 a day, minimum, by having fun on the internet. Either way, not going to get rich, but the reward points are just icing on the cake. I simply enjoy Swagbucks and all the activities it offers.

I don't worry, either, if rewards are coming because I know they are quick on redemptions. Most points are credited immediately, and for those that aren't..eh, maybe a few days. Since it is so easy to keep track of rewards history and redeemed prizes on this site, and because Swabucks has always followed through, I know that I can rely on them.

I just wish I could win more sweepstakes, gosh darn it! I want those prizes, too!!!! lol Again, Swagbucks makes it easy to keep track of Sweepstakes I might enter and even shows me who won! So many sites will enter you automatically in their sweepstakes, might even tell you if you didn't win, but never tell you who won! Makes me wonder if anyone really ever does win sweepstakes on the other sites...hmmm..

• 4 months later...

i do pretty good with Swagbucks but this has been one of my worst months with them. I find that the daily goals have been almost impossible. I have had the hardest time doing their surveys and I have had very few days where they allow the 2 Swagbucks for the videos or the page searching. I also find that the search function to be horrible. There are times I will have to do 20-30 searcches without getting any credits at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Swagbucks comes and goes for me!!!!! Some days I find a few surveys to take and then there have been times I don't see a survey to take for a week !!!!!!!!!!!! I've given up trying to accumulate points and usually cash out for a $ 5.00 Amazon code when I reach the amount!!! They are also bad at disqualifying on the surveys. GOOD LUCK WITH THEM :roll::roll:

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't like Swagbucks. It takes way too long to earn Swagbucks, and isn't worth it in my opinion. I've also had them close my account before. It was right after I redeemed for a reward. They claimed it was an error, yet didn't give me my Swagbucks back, so I quit.