Any good CASH survey sites that have alot of surveys?

rtsl35

Hi! I'm a member of quite alot of survey sites. But most are for amazon gift cards. Besides Opinion Outpost, do you know any CASH survey sites? And more so, any cash survey sites that actually let you log in and have a Dashboard of surveys listed (in other words, you don't have to wait for an email-there are surveys on the site)? Pls help! thanks.

Inbox dollar pays cash, but they only pay usually 50 cents per survey, and they often have you spend 10 minutes on a survey before they tell you that you are not eligible. I believe Pinecone pays cash too, but they are not accepting new people right now. The one time I tried to join them, they turned me down. I don't know if it is because I am too old or what. NPD has really easy surveys, but you are only eligible to enter sweepstakes, and I have never won anything with them so far. They always have a few prizes they give out multiple times, and those are much more easy to win. One example is holiday movies. Hope this helps, Nancy

Inbox dollar pays cash, but they only pay usually 50 cents per survey, and they often have you spend 10 minutes on a survey before they tell you that you are not eligible. I believe Pinecone pays cash too, but they are not accepting new people right now. The one time I tried to join them, they turned me down. I don't know if it is because I am too old or what. NPD has really easy surveys, but you are only eligible to enter sweepstakes, and I have never won anything with them so far. They always have a few prizes they give out multiple times, and those are much more easy to win. One example is holiday movies. Hope this helps, Nancy

Thanks for responding. I am a member of Pinecone research. I was referred to them through another survey site (I forget which one). Thanks for telling me about inbox dollar. I think I tried them once before, but I will try them again.

I don't get but a penny or two a day through Inbox Dollars. I couldn't seem to make money with them. Others apparently have. I cashed out twice while I was with them. Both for $30 each and they kept $3 out of each of those checks.

Send Earnings is another one. I am at $21.75. they say that they can give you .15 per day for searches but that is bogus. I searched, just doing my regular searches online, did 10 of them, got credit for 2. They were varied, not about the same subjects. And when you get to $30, they keep $3 for their processing fees. the .50 they pay for surveys are worth much more on other sites. I bought something through them and it took 4 months to credit me. they aren't my favorite but they do pay cash.

Global Test Market. Each point is 5 cents and the average survey is 35 points, so $1.75 and I get a lot of them a day. You have to reach $50 for them to send a check but it's all the same in the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Surveyhead is the only other one..

and QuickRewards if you're willing to get paid less you can cash out with paypal at any amount.. but yeah, this will backfire on your other panels because you won't get the higher paying surveys there if you do them with QuickRewards.. it's the bad thing about belonging to too many panels.. you have to know which ones pay more first.

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience, the following pay cash (either paypal or check) in descending order of amount earned per month:

Panel, Payment Type, Threshold

Global Test Market, Check, $50

Opinion Outpost, PayPal, $10

SurveyHead, PayPal, $35

Toluna, Check, $20

mysurvey, PayPal, $10

Survey Savvy, Check, $1

Epoll, PayPal, $5

Mindfield, PayPal, $5

Springboard, Check, $50

Ipsos i-say, PayPal, $20

Paid Viewpoint, PayPal, $15

Hope that helps.

• 5 months later...
Hi! I'm a member of quite alot of survey sites. But most are for amazon gift cards. Besides Opinion Outpost, do you know any CASH survey sites? And more so, any cash survey sites that actually let you log in and have a Dashboard of surveys listed (in other words, you don't have to wait for an email-there are surveys on the site)? Pls help! thanks.

And make decent money without spending to much time. I haven't found one yet. :evil:

• 2 years later...

Hello,

So far I haven't noticed anyone recommend Mintvine <removed> (referral) or https://mintvine.com as a non-referral.

This site has a low payout (10USD), pays to your PayPal, and sends surveys that are 55 cents, 70 cents, or up as high as 280 cents (the highest I've done for them so far).  They do pay as promised, though this usually takes about a week.  Peanutlab surveys are also available on this site, which help to top off your total nicely.

Most importantly, they pay only CASH! 

Cheers

Edited by ksedwar
removed referral link