• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• mariners

• KBLover

• kell-b

Got a banner too myself, signed up, but they sent me this test email for finishing registration. However when i tried signing in it did not work so I guess im not in.

Sadly, anymore that's not that big of a loss. Surveys from them are few & far between and only $3 each.

At least that's my current experience with them.

I was directed to a banner for Pinecone last week so quickly filled in my details, yet surprise surprise I have not heard a thing. This is the second time I've tried. What do I have to do? I can't believe they actually have any members as all you read, mainly, is people wanting banners or being turned down.

You did not get an email from them the next day for more details?

Got a banner too myself, signed up, but they sent me this test email for finishing registration. However when i tried signing in it did not work so I guess im not in.

Sadly, anymore that's not that big of a loss. Surveys from them are few & far between and only $3 each.

But are they always three dollars and easy to qualify for? Whats minimum payment?

But are they always three dollars and easy to qualify for? Whats minimum payment?

They are always $3, yes. BUT they used to always be $5. :evil:

It's not a matter of qualifying for; if they send you a survey invitation (which as I said they are few and far between anymore) you take the survey & get paid for it.

I used to get a LOT more surveys from them, even when the pay was $5. Now I rarely get them, and lots of times they send invites for "household questions" they have (which, in effect, is a survey) and you get nothing for that but a lame sweepstakes entry.

They just aren't the company they used to be.

I see, but since I hardly get any surveys from any companies and usually go for sweeps this is like a chance of pace.

If they send u an email a day after u sign up for more info does that mean your in?

It says thanks for signing up and in order to finish registration we have some questions for you.

your id number is linked for this question ect ect.

and it says once its been acepted i will be a member which has not happened and its been a day or two.

I wish I could be more help but I honestly I don't remember exactly what happened when I signed up. I would assume since you got that from them, you are well on your way to becoming a member of their panel. I don't think you'd hear from them otherwise.

Hi Mariner

No, I got nothing from them the next day. I did follow it up a few weeks later by sending them an email and got a very snotty reply. It basically said, reading between the lines, that I should know I'm not accepted as I've not had anything to say otherwise and I'm stupid for emailing them.

Surprise surprise I've not heard anything from them after trying to sign up again last week.

• 2 weeks later...

:evil: I think they are in the running for one of my LEAST favorite survey panels now.

Just got an email from them with a survey invite - an admittedly LONG survey at that - "This questionnaire is somewhat longer than our typical survey so feel free exit the questionnaire by closing your browser and come back to it as needed. The survey will pick up where you left off when you re-access the questionnaire. " YET, this will be my compensation: "For this survey, we are offering a sweepstakes with the chance to win one of ten $100 cash prizes or one $1,000 cash prize in the drawing. "

Pathetic. I am thoroughly disgusted with them.