Darwin's Data

cassie1967

Hello!!

I'm a newbie to surveys - only taken them for less than a year - but I've been reading your forum for a while and wanted to get your opinions.

My apologies if this is a repeat topic-not a poster to boards much...

I requested invite to DData, didn't get one, so resubmitted. They sent me a message about not being able to verify my information. I sent back a reply asking what information did they need to verify, my occupation, education, etc. They never responded.

Looking at their Facebook page, it seems that some people get invited and others don't, which I can understand somewhat. What I don't get is if people don't meet the demographic/criteria, why doesn't DD just respond and explain? Some posts haven't been answered. I didn't get a reply about my information, which I think is rude (but cd possible be naive on my part).

I've gotten used to being dq'd on surveys, so if DD is so great, why don't they explain instead of blowing people off?

Thanks!

cassie1967

i

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• rosiesmom

i'm not sure what to say about them.. in my just over a year here i've never heard of them.
they are on this site for new panels.I had 2 surveys last week and received amazon within 3 days I hope they send me more surveys different and interesting if you get in.

Looking at their Facebook page, it seems that some people get invited and others don't, ....

I was invited to and completed one just after I joined them. Haven't seen another invite since. I'm hoping to be included sometime but not sure what's going on myself.

Mine was a legal case. About 30 minutes of a guy talking explaining both sides of the argument and then 10 to 15 minutes of survey type questions. The card came fast by email code. Can't remember exactly now but was within a week.

i just requested an invite from them so we'll see.. how long were the sessions to get the amazon card? are they all on legal cases?

I did one on Thursday and got paid on Monday...............woo hoo................ :D

this looks like the next livewire :P

but this pays way more without watching a tv show writing down commercials...........ect................... :D

Did we have to give Darwin out ss#??........... can't remember now................. :shock:

man i've never seen an introduction like this!

Darwin's Data is now conducting online research! We want your opinions and will pay you $25, through Amazon.com gift cards, for each online survey you complete!

If you are interested, please click on the link below and fill out an online profile which will take about 30 minutes to complete. As a thank you for filling out your online profile we will pay you $10, through an Amazon.com gift card. You will only have to complete this online profile once. Upon submitting your profile you will be eligible to receive email invitations asking you to complete additional surveys for which we will pay you $25, through Amazon.com gift cards, for each survey you complete. In addition, you can earn bonus cash and will have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes just for completing our surveys!

man i've never seen an introduction like this!

Darwin's Data is now conducting online research! We want your opinions and will pay you $25, through Amazon.com gift cards, for each online survey you complete!

If you are interested, please click on the link below and fill out an online profile which will take about 30 minutes to complete. As a thank you for filling out your online profile we will pay you $10, through an Amazon.com gift card. You will only have to complete this online profile once. Upon submitting your profile you will be eligible to receive email invitations asking you to complete additional surveys for which we will pay you $25, through Amazon.com gift cards, for each survey you complete. In addition, you can earn bonus cash and will have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes just for completing our surveys!

They are legit. I have already gotten my $10 gift code for my profile and I got my $25 for completing a survey. I cannot wait to get another.

the problem is, their intro profiling of who we would choose in various legal situations (this guy is suing guy number 2 because he claims guy number 2 has a bad product that now caused damage.. guy number 2 claims it's safe etc...), the questions aren't really accurate because each situation is different. Who do you side with, the 3 people who claim discrimination due to being fired, or the company for saying they were let go due to poor performance? both sides could be true..