Darwin's Data

cassie1967

I got my GC today so I was paid in a weeks time.I don't have a problem with that.Hopefully I will get a survey soon.Sounds more fun then the normal cell phone or grocery store surveys.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• rosiesmom

i can't stand the cellular ones anymore either.. and they're always written in a totally boring format even to look at.. some of them you just wonder what they do with the data.. i had one yesterday and it was on tangerines/tangelos/mandarins.. they had so many in depth questions on how you would buy them and what you look for i felt like i was planning a royal wedding...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Got a survey from them yesterday. $25 AGC is the reward.

that makes three of us... mine was on 2 companies fighting over stocks that were allegedly supposed to be held in trust by the one company, but now they say they aren't obligated to do that.. so the first company that trusted them to do so is suing..

that makes three of us... mine was on 2 companies fighting over stocks that were allegedly supposed to be held in trust by the one company, but now they say they aren't obligated to do that.. so the first company that trusted them to do so is suing..

That's the one! I'm surprised it was a video. It was much harder for me to grasp some of the fine points. I would have like it better if I could have read it. I kept getting distracted by Project Runway!

That's the one! I'm surprised it was a video. It was much harder for me to grasp some of the fine points. I would have like it better if I could have read it. I kept getting distracted by Project Runway!

me too.. my recall on things i don't like or aren't interesting to me is really low so I was trying hard to grasp the concept.. this being my first survey with this company I didn't know if I was going to have to enter blank box answers about what I felt on the lawsuit.. so I wasn't sure how much I was supposed to 'know'.. but in the end it came down to the only things i really could remember, which were the basics..

Yup, that was the one. It made me feel like I wasn't too sharp..too many variables and concepts, do they really expect someone to grasp every detail? I did the best I could.

Galaxy screwed Aerro because it wasn't on paper 30 years eariler is what it boiled down to.

you're the 5th person here that did the same one