• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• ksedwar

Galaxy screwed Aerro because it wasn't on paper 30 years eariler is what it boiled down to.

you're the 5th person here that did the same one

gene55 did it to, and he too said it was boring. I don't know how tha man telling us did all that talking without ever taking a breath or a drink, not even a smile.

I did the profile survey on 4/08 and still haven't received my gc. I also did the $25 survey on 4/17 and nothing yet. I'm a little upset because I answered honestly and did what they asked. Dissapointed.

I did the profile survey on 4/08 and still haven't received my gc. I also did the $25 survey on 4/17 and nothing yet. I'm a little upset because I answered honestly and did what they asked. Dissapointed.

I got mine -what I'm wondering is have you looked in your spam folder?It did say if you haven't received it to check there.If not have you contacted them?Since I have never had to I was wondering what they were like on getting back to people.

Galaxy screwed Aerro because it wasn't on paper 30 years eariler is what it boiled down to.

you're the 5th person here that did the same one

gene55 did it to, and he too said it was boring. I don't know how tha man telling us did all that talking without ever taking a breath or a drink, not even a smile.

the same reason we sat through it.. but he was paid a lot more to talk through that :P

Me too, yay! Wish they'd send more! :D

Same. I wish they'd send something every week or every two weeks, instead of every month or two. They pay fairly and quickly, their surveys are just rare.

it's a reliable $25 an hour whenever it comes and they pay fast so i'll take them whenever they come.. be easier next time now that I know they're not going to have me give detailed analysis of the case from what I heard.. it was tiring the first time trying to remember all of that boring information.

I just got an invite and did it. Very interesting survey. Kind of sounded familiar to me, but they paid my $25 within 3 days, so I am impressed as heck. Would like to do more for them.

• 2 weeks later...

WOO HOO

We get an extra $25.00 amazon........................ :D:D:D

Dear 1957horses, Congratulations, you have reached Darwin’s Silver tier! For reaching Darwin’s Silver tier Darwin’s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! Thank you, Darwin’s Data