Focusline surveys

sunny55

Anyone having problems with this one?? I've been a member for a long time, then suddenly my surveys completely stopped. Could be my age, as I just had a birthday, but then why don't they just tell us that. They responded to my email, saying I should still be able to do surveys, but there are never any there.

I only have $13.00 and can't get any decent incenives with that, so am thinking I'm wasting my time with them.

Has anyone else had your surveys just stop wih them?? :(

Yes this happened to me. They turned off the survey tap about six Months ago when I had about $30 pending. I cashed out last week at $35 but that will be the end.

Wow. Thanks for the replies; it's disappointing as I've been with them since '09, and tho I only made around $400, it was one of the most consistent ones. I'll give it a bit more time and get out if it doesn't improve. Meantime, I'll be checking on here for reports of better sites. :)

As of now; I am with Harris Poll, Epoll, hearwatchsay, SpringboardAmerica, Ipsos, NPD, Mindfield, Swagbucks, mysurvey, mypoints, and Hits4pay, but am getting out of that as soon as I cash out. That, and other PT's take way too long to get anything at just 1 or 2 cents per item read.

It seems to me that most of the surveys are slowing down; sure hope we don't end up losing them. I did get an email from SurveySavvy to download something, but then they can track everything you do. I don't like that idea, even though I don't do anything much except for the surveys and a few message boards.

i don't have any of those.. the only ones i've kept of any value are

Surveyhead

Opinion Outpost

Globaltestmarket

then the slower ones like

American Consumer Opinion (pays well but invites are random)

SurveySavvy (filler site that pays good from time to time)

then we have

Tellwut (which is about $10 guaranteed every 15 to 17 days for anyone)

Livewire(pays $10 for each survey sent most times)

Darwin's data (will pay $10 just for filling out the intro profile and then each survey is $25)

Pinecone (pays $3 per survey always).. you can try to get in with the general sign up link here

http://pinecone.logicalmedia.com/

i had to use another family member because at first they didn't accept my age group

Thanks avemaria; I was with Pinecone but their surveys stopped also. I tried signing up after that, and never heard anymore. I am with ACOP also, tho as you say, not many invites.

I'll try some of the others. I had pretty good luck with SpringboardAmerica, Ipsos-isay, and NPD, however, wih NPD, you only get points to enter sweepstakes, no cash.

I get .50 for most; it does vary. But, I try to keep good records and in going through my book, I had been getting Amazon gift certs in the amount of $5.00 at first. Now I have $27, but cannot cash out til $50, so thats been changed. It will take a while to get that. I hate when they raise the cash-out levels that high; that is exactly what happened with Focusline raising it to $35.

• 2 weeks later...

Avemaria, I'm not even sure now; it really varies and I don't get that many surveys.

As far as Focusline, I've had it as of today. :evil: I wrote again asking why the surveys stopped and if I can get the $13.00 that's in there. Here was the reply:

Thank you for the email.

I checked your account and your dashboard has been turned off as the data you provided was rejected by our client and we are not allowed to turn on members dashboard.

Your cashout button is already enabled and you can redeem your reward , you can redeem your rewards through Shoebuy.com as it is available at $10.00, Paypal is available at $50.00 USD in Focusline survey site.

Let us know,if you have any question.

Thanks!

Customer Service

SO...I don't know what she means by the dashboard being 'turned off', and NOW they've upped the payout to $50, instead of $35. :x:roll: I'm sure not waiting around with them for a year or so to make that much at the rate it's going, so, so-long focusline, it's really inconsiderate to be ripping off the members who have been around for years. :evil:

Looks like Focusline is owned by Usamp, the roaches of the online survey community. This is what they do...just invalidate things and shut down accounts. No other site does this. It is insane.

Ugh. Thank you, ssssurvey...I didn't know that. I think what 'might' have happened, is I had a birthday, and have heard that once you reach a certain age, they no longer need your input. Don't know if that's true, but other people have had that experience, also.

I don't know why there isn't more surveys for grandparents...we don't raise our grandkids, but many do. We still see them often, still buy for them, and still are consumers; we clean our homes, still eat :shock::mrgreen: etc. It isn't like we stop buying things because we're older, for sure.

Anyway, I am glad I found this forum; good to know what's going on...good & bad...in the survey world.