Focusline surveys

sunny55

Anyone having problems with this one?? I've been a member for a long time, then suddenly my surveys completely stopped. Could be my age, as I just had a birthday, but then why don't they just tell us that. They responded to my email, saying I should still be able to do surveys, but there are never any there.

I only have $13.00 and can't get any decent incenives with that, so am thinking I'm wasting my time with them.

Has anyone else had your surveys just stop wih them?? :(

Oh, I sure have. They froze my account (but I didn't know this) there were just no surveys available on the login page. No reason, you know how they are :?

Fortunately, I was able to cashout my money (even tho technically they closed/froze my account). So after I cashed out, I just closed my account. A few weeks later (just recently) they raised redemption (im pretty sure). Leave now!

BTW, they are partners with Gratispoints (which my account was also frozen) and another one, oh and of course-surveyhead! :|

Well, darn....I joined gratispoints recently, and guess I'll cash out (if they let me get that far) :x then I'll get out, too. Thanks for the info, rtsl35 !!! It irks me when they can just end your account with no reason given. :evil:

Well, darn....I joined gratispoints recently, and guess I'll cash out (if they let me get that far) :x then I'll get out, too. Thanks for the info, rtsl35 !!! It irks me when they can just end your account with no reason given. :evil:

Yea and it stinks because Gratispoints looked like a good survey company..but it's not.

Surveyhead.. Focusline.. Gratispoints.. Gameplaysurveys.. JDPower.. Opinion Place.. Buzzback and at least 3 others I can't think of right now are all USAMP! So what goes for one will usually go for the others sooner or later. :evil:

Surveyhead.. Focusline.. Gratispoints.. Gameplaysurveys.. JDPower.. Opinion Place.. Buzzback and at least 3 others I can't think of right now are all USAMP! So what goes for one will usually go for the others sooner or later. :evil:

Don't forget OnlyCashSurveys!

I just cashed out with them. (Finally they approved my 2 month old pending surveys.) I'm closing my account as soon as I receive payment.

I can attest to that! :!: