Gratis Points redemptions

kell-b

Hope someone here can answer my question. On Gratis Points you can redeem 2500 points for a Paypal payment but it doesn't say how much you get and when I contacted Gratis Points I didn't get an answer just how many points you need to redeem. I'm also wanting to know the same for the Amazon vouchers too.

Many thanks

• 1 month later...

It used to be that you could cash in 2500 Gratispoints for Paypal-but not anymore :? They just changed it! Now you have to reach 5000 points! (2500 is $25.00 and 5000 is $50.00). With 2500 points you can redeem though, for an amazon voucher worth $25.00. Also, it takes a month for the redemption to go through (whether you choose a voucher or cash)! I know they seem like a GREAT company, but I have had some serious issues with them in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be wary if I were you. There are several posts about this company being affiliated with survey sampling, surveyhead/ipoll, ithink & focusline surveys. They have been known to change payout amounts and also close accounts.

• 2 years later...

Not sure what happens in USA.

But here in UK they have become more of a scam.

You need a minimum of 5000 points to redeem at all.

NO Amazon vouchers anymore!

And as for Paypal 3% charge against all redemptions!

Also they do not state what the value of the Paypal redemption is.

Also it is noticible that once you achieve 4000+ points, you have great difficulty actually completing any surveys.

It can take anywhere between 2-3 years to accumulate the magic 5000 point barrier to actually redeem.

I have warned them I will be contacting the ombudsman and online authorities for their fraudulent practices.

I know when I finally achieve 5000 points I will take my Paypal and then cancel my membership.

Basically Gratispoints is a scam!!