Surveys that come in the mail

rtsl35

I signed up for this new survey site about 3 weeks ago. I heard things about how you only get surveys by mail. However, I didn't receive any surveys at first. But today, there it was, an envelope with their address on it! There was also a nice $5.00 bill attached! The survey site is:

Consumer Opinion Institute

*And don't get discouraged at first if you don't receive any surveys. It may take sometime before you get your first.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksedwar

• rosiesmom

• canadamom

• Njsurveyman

• 4 weeks later...
:D Hay, I joined too and also got a crisp $5.00 bill, it fell out of the envelope and fluttered to the floor! So far no new surveys in the mail yet.

Just did another one. I think if you fill it out and are consistent they seem to keep you on the list. It says an hour for the survey but it did not take that long.

Just did another one. I think if you fill it out and are consistent they seem to keep you on the list. It says an hour for the survey but it did not take that long.

Lucky! Unfortunately right before I was sent my first survey, I unsubscribed from them. Can't get in touch with them to activate my account either.

I have tried to join but it says my email and zip code are invalid. The same one I have been using for years. So I am not sure why it is not allowing me to join. :(

I have tried to join but it says my email and zip code are invalid. The same one I have been using for years. So I am not sure why it is not allowing me to join. :(

:?: Also tried to join and received the same message :?:

I'm trying to finish the latest one and get it back in the mail. There are a lot of boxes to check. I'm determined to finish it this afternoon. :?

Sounds like they aren't taking any new members. So I will let it go.

i just signed up today no problems... are you in the U.S.?

• 3 weeks later...

I JUST WENT ON THEIR WEBSITE AND DON'T SEE ANYWHERE WHERE I CAN JOIN THE PANEL!!!!!!!!

ARE THEY BY INVITATION ONLY OR WHAT!!!!!!! I JUST E-MAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO FIND OUT!!!!!!

MIKE SARACELLI E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately they NEVER respond to emails (of even members). I was a member before I cancelled my membership. Biggest mistake ever!

I belonged to that one, too, but unsubscribed....the $5 was nice, but the surveys?? Nearly impossible. I didn't feel I could judge a company I never heard of, and how do you compare a company to a person?? Couldn't get any feedback, either, so finally just got rid of that one. :x