Surveyhead/Ipoll Can't Log In

validated7

I have had my account with Surveyhead (now ipoll) reinstated after they closed it several times. Each time, without explanation. I have been annallly careful taking surveys. Well surprise, surprise, I reached payout this week and I expected to sign in & see that the payout amount was changed like last time ($25 payout for paypal was changed to $35 as soon as all my surveys were verified), but instead, my account has dissappeared. I cannot log in. I have emailed them, but I don't expect a response anytime soon. For those who have never (?) had any problems, once you earn a certain amount of money, you just might run into some problems! I would like to know if anyone from surveyhead/ipoll posts on this forum? Anyone know?

Ah that explains alot. I'm a relatively new survey taker for the last few months and Surveyhead was one I havesome time & $$ invested in. I had no problem initially signing in when switched over to IPoll but haven't been able to sign in, get a new password (although mine was never changed) or even a response email. I'll give it a day, don't really have a choice.

I think they're having trouble right now because I can't log into their partner JDPower site.. it's telling me to reauthenticate myself.. I haven't done any surveys lately on there.. never get much anyhow.. but I can log onto the Ipoll (Surveyhead) site fine right now.

Dang it all if I don't quit being surprized by this company! I received an email today stating I can "take ipoll surveys on a laptop, smartphone or personal computer. And that if the smartphone surveys dont work, try them on a laptop. I dont want to be taking surveys on my smartphone, and I have a personal pc, so I tried their suggestions of using IE9 (which my tekky son said is incompatible with xp) so I used firefox, erased cookies, waited & tried to sign in, & got the "reauthenticate yourself" message. I was finally able to log in after several tries. Now I will have to wait & see if I can get paid because I have 50 cents pending. I am glad to see that pc users can still take surveys. I have not heard from any other pc users about how the switch from surveyhead to ipoll has worked for them.

I am starting to think the same thing (Account Cancelled or problems with their Sites) with iSurveyNow. Last time I got a Survey from them was April 11th, but I am still getting my Pending Surveys credited. What stinks is, is that I'm only $1.60 from Payout, and once I get that...I'll have to wait another Month. :x

It is working for me. It may be your browser. try using a different one and see if that helps. It also may be a server issue. That may be why some people are having trouble and others aren't. They are a complete scam anyway. I am only doing surveys through them to save up for something.

It is working for me. It may be your browser. try using a different one and see if that helps. It also may be a server issue. That may be why some people are having trouble and others aren't. They are a complete scam anyway. I am only doing surveys through them to save up for something.

I have, and nothing. But, I was credited just now with a $1.00, so I'm thinking it's a Server Problem, or I've had my Account cancelled. Can't complain though, I'm just shy of $500 dating back to late October. May be time to move on.

I posted on here the other day about all the problems I was having getting into the survey sites, and now today it is mysurvey. I was also having an issue with Surveyhead. But it is fine at the moment. I am wondering why there are so many issues across the board?

I also could not login yesterday for some reason, but it seemed to have resolved itself later that night. I also got an email response with the following...

May I suggest that you write out your password in a text application where it is visible to you, then try to copy the same and paste it into the area where it asks for your password. This way you will get a visual of what the password is that you are putting in.

Also, I would request you to hard refresh the page. You can do this by typing control-R when you are on the member page (the page with all their information).

I posted the response below in the general forum to the FocusLineSurveys topic (also a uSamp property):

I had a similar problem earlier this week. They (uSamp) must have made some behind the scenes changes on their web properties, as more than one of my logins started to fail. The fix, which I figured out for myself and was later confirmed by them was to delete my browser cookies for the sites in question. Once I did that I was able to log in again. Hope that helps.

So try deleting the specific cookies for the site where the login is failing (e.g. iPoll, focusline, surveyspree, thewhiteboard, etc.). That fixed the problem for me.