FocusLineSurveys

ManitouMan

I have been a member of Focus Line Surveys for around 2 years. A couple of days ago, I attempted to login, but it failed. I KNOW my password. Just to cover my tracks, I requested a new password. It said that a password link would be sent to my email. That never happened and I haven't heard from FocusLineSurveys at all. I had over $9 built up, and I don't know why I can't login. It is like something is wrong with their website. I even tried to register again using my email address that I used before, thinking that somehow maybe my account was deleted, and it told me that email address already exists. I think this is very strange. Any feedback on this? Thanks. Ken

:(

As of this morning I am having all kinds of trouble getting into survey sites, more than one. Not sure what is going on but I am getting error messages all over the place.

This happens quite a lot with the usamp group. You try and log in and you can't :evil: I usually wait a couple of hours and try again and it always works okay for me. This happened to me yesterday.

I had a similar problem earlier this week. They (uSamp) must have made some behind the scenes changes on their web properties, as more than one of my logins started to fail. The fix, which I figured out for myself and was later confirmed by them was to delete my browser cookies for the sites in question. Once I did that I was able to log in again. Hope that helps.

I used to be a member of Focuslinesurveys (made good money with them too). But at the end, they were scammers and froze my account! I would sign in and no surveys would be there. Leave them now! Also I think their cashout has changed recently to $50.00 instead of $25.00.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been with FocusLine for more than 2 years.I have had login trouble about a month ago,I waited for a few hours an bam no prob.WHAT I would like to ask other FocusLine users has it been like pulling teeth to cash out some of your hard earned reward funds to PayPal?? Seriously,I can not for the life of me figure out how to redeem some cash to my PayPal.I had email FL about 3 weeks ago inquiring how to redeem.I got the reply from Joel that I did not have enough in my account to redeem any cash.

Well I knew that,yet I had plenty under review that would put me over the $50 requirement any day.Now I have enough that I should be able to access the amount I would like,but am not recieving any word back from FocusL.Could anyone shed some light for me on redeeming cash?? :?

I sure look forward to any info,Thanks

Rockman2112

Hi Rockman,

I've had quite similar problems with them, except their approach was more subtle. I managed to cash out once (also in about 2 years) and then they kept moving the "goal posts". You are aware, of course, that the threshold is supposed to be $10 (according to their website), but that moved up and up. In my own case, to $35. When I reached $35.50, I wanted a payout and, hey presto, that had gone up to $50! Mind you, their emails were always really polite, and all that, but that's not much good, is it? I won't touch them again with a barge pole, and I've tried to get them listed on this site to warn others, but to no avail.

Leave 'em well alone...

GeeJay

• 1 year later...

I am also having a redemption problem with FocusLine., I had accumulated $51.00 recently and wanted to cash out. However, most of the credit of all the surveys I had completed are "pending" I really do not expect to see any of the cash I earned with this site. I would recommend staying away from FocusLine.

• 1 year later...

Much to my suprise USamp was bought by SSI(surveyspot, outpost among others) Focusline is one of the last USamp sites left to my knowledge, but they are not USamp anymore. Focusline usually was one of the faster USamp panels to turn pendings into earned. Since the ownership change, I actually am getting more surveys and accumulating cash much faster than I used to. Problem is after using their site for 5 years and maybe cashing out a $50 every couple to three months, they froze my redemption button without warning to get a W9 from me. Again, 5 years history, never broke the magic $600 in a year and had only received $50 this year when they froze me in late March. Now my pendings accumulation was definitely going to put me into the W9 category at the pace I was doing surveys, but still? No dialog, just shut her down? I sent the W9t 3 weeks ago and I still cannot cashout. I am talking earned money, not pendings. They are very unresponsive to my emails. Anyone else get their payout button froze? I have still been able to accumulate rewards, just not cash any out. I may not be able to surveys again either though, tonite the sight is not even showing available profiles which usually means they are not letting surveys go through to your dashboard. After this long with them, I hope I am not getting scammed, I have a significant amount of earned money sitting there. Any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know if any other old Usamp panels still exist? I know Ipoll, OnlyCash, and Buzzback are still up for now.