GTM about to make some kind of change

avemaria

Did anyone receive the email from GTM with the new paypal, amazon and starbucks incentives starting May 28th? Each reward will have a different point levels.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• footfree

• ksedwar

• SeriousSurveyer

Didn't get any email from them regarding PayPal or any other options. Just cashed out again recently, and the check was the only option available.

Something has changed at GTM recently though, besides the design of the website. I'm getting a ton of invites from them this week. Sadly, at least half of them have been worthless though. (either very narrow qualifications that nobody will probably pass, or endless drug company crap)

starting to worry about my latest check.. just over 6 weeks right now

The last one I got took a little longer then usual so I wouldn't worry yet.

Not here either. What country are you in? (USA)

I'm from Canada.

I also haven't received any email about this, so maybe it's not for US members. Sad, I thought they were finally going to make some redemption changes to go along with the new site design.

It would be nice. As long as they don't start teasing us again with a site-wide announcement only to not follow through like last time.

Did anyone receive the email from GTM with the new paypal, amazon and starbucks incentives starting May 28th? Each reward will have a different point levels.

I received the email..I'm from Canada..but from what I read you still will need 1000 points before you can cash out for any of these new rewards..so what's the deal with this anyways? Why bother adding new stuff if it's still going to take the same amount of time to cashout? Why not lower the level to say 500 to be able to cashout for something...it still works out to

$25...but yet again if you're from Canada you know we get ripped when it comes to GTM cheques in the mail since they pay in US funds & the exchange rate they use rips of off money..most times a $50 cheque equals out to about $48 once the rate is taken out

That seems kind of unfair to the folks in Canada with the exchange rate and all. You think they would pay you based on the currency of your country. I cashed out last week, the first part of it I think and it didn't ask me for anything different, so I am hoping I get a check. I want to use it to go to the drive in this summer. Well, it will get me 2 movies and popcorn, but that is money I don't have to take from the bank.

I noticed the invites are different and at the top right hand corner of the invites it tells you how many points you have so you don't have to login to see how many................ :)

Well, mysurvey stopped listing the points you could expect, so I guess GTM is going the same way...

The only change I wanted from them was to have them interested in the opinions of Baby Boomers... not getting that any time soon, apparently.

I'm from Canada and just tried to cash out. This is a little disappointing that they increased the check amount and also made it difficult to get $50 from PayPal now as you see below. Also, I currently have 1000pts it appears you have to redeem a minimum of 1000pts in paypal, giftcard, electronic. You can't just redeem 2 $20 paypals and you also cannot redeem more pts than you currently have.

$50 Bank Check

1100 MarketPoints

$20 PayPal

485 MarketPoints

$100 PayPal

2323 MarketPoint