Vindale research Pay for product reviews

rtsl35

****UPDATE****

Found out the 'Vindale access code' is actually the 'referral number', which you can find out by searching their site. That's what I did, then went to the notary and so on, on Monday 8/18/2014. Sent the form from there.

Today is Thursday 8/21/2014 and I received notice from PayPal that Vindale has sent me $50.

So I guess it does actually work but it's a huge pain to get payment.

This particular site needs to be shut down, they just aren't on the up and up. Now they aren't paying people and using bogus excuses. I wouldn't even bother with the BBB, I would go to the Attorney General's office for that state.

I cashed out with them for $50 a few months ago, but it was a long, LONG slog to get there. And it'll be even longer for the next one, since the first included the $5 sign up bonus. I just keep deleting their invitations, because I'm too buy with gardening and yard work to do so many sites...I just stick with the ones that I can make a quick buck on. The only reason I didn't unsubscribe completely was because I figured once winter gets here, I'll have more free time. But I may dump them after reading some of the horror stories in here.

• 9 months later...

I finally was able to accumulate $50.00 to cash out on my Vindale. It took me a good 7 months to accumulate $50.00 caused I got kicked out a lot or their surveys gave me an error message after 10 minutes into it or froze up. So after I requested the payout yesterday I got an email this morning stating that they held the payment to check the validity and once they can verify the validity they will release the pay out on the next pay out date. I thought there was no right or wrong on survey just opinion. They also need my Driver License, well I thought survey was supposed to be an anonymous. Anyway I hope this is not one of their tactic they use to avoid pay out. And if it is, is very sad, big corporation taking advantage of regular people. Anyway I am not sure when I will be receiving my $50.00.. I will post it when I do. By the way, I also referred a friend of mine last year, and it took them a good 4 months before they paid my $5.00 referral fee. I had to send 3 emails to them requesting my $5.00.. and I know my friend did her survey. It makes me think twice signing up for survey now. Don't want to spend a lot of time without getting paid at the end.

This company is sketchy at best. I lost money with them, so I finally dumped them a couple of years back. Ridiculous amount of time and it was wasted. My points disappeared after so long. I wasn't willing to payout money and do test products. I am wondering why they aren't out of business by order of some Attorney General.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, all :D:D

I'm sorry some of you are having trouble with Vindale. My experience with them has been quite the opposite. I cashed out $50 through my PayPal acct. about 2 months ago and am within $12 of cashing out again. They reminded me I had money ready to cash out, and their payment went into my PayPal account when they said it would, all with no problems. The only drawback is that they only pay every 2 weeks.

I never do the surveys with the product trials. They require a credit card for most of these, and they don't accept the prepaid ones. I'm just not comfortable with using my real cards. I do the studies, sometimes they have a full page avail., sometimes,only the standard 3. I get tons of email invites daily. I certainly don't qualify for all of them, but there are enough that I do qualify for to make it worth doing. Vindale, Toluna and Opinion Outpost are my "go to" sites, the others are nice too, but these are my main 3.

Wishing you all a very pleasant day!!! :P:P

• 5 months later...

My only complaint with Vindale is once I've cashed out more than once in a month, the number of available surveys drastically decrease. There is usually at least 25 surveys in the range of $2.00-6.25 but then all of a sudden I only have 5 Surveys available worth anywhere around $0.20-0.80. I swear they do this on purpose to me so I won't be able to take higher priced surveys and cash out again. Bastards.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to hear Vindale and its subsidiaries do a poor job. But I  managed to redeem 4 $50 rewards this year. I suggest giving them another try. Also why doesn't SurveyPolice have them in the list of sites available to be reviewed?

• 1 year later...

This site is questionable! I've been a member for years and never got close to being able to cash out near the minimum, then this year I was creeping close to cashing out and then they shut down for awhile! Then eventually they came back and my credentials didn't work and "Forgot Password" option stated that my email wasn't in their system! I have emailed their support but didn't get a response. So like a lot of people here have said, beware. Lots of disqualifications after several questions are answered. Their Cash password was probably their best feature, but really disappointing to get close to cashing out and being taken out of the "system". And I also don't know why they're not an option for a review on Survey Police!