How do I sign up at Pinecone?

dwmascho

Unfortunately Pinecone doesn't have open registration. When they are recruiting they post banner ads displayed throughout the web. Spend some time on work at forums, when someone spots an ad they usually post about it.

hi all. I have kept an email dated 21/11/07 from Pinecone asking me if I know of anyone else who would like to sign up. I simply have to forward the email to anyone who wants to join. I dont get anything for it, so its not the money, but if any of you guys would like to join, I can easily forward the message. I live in the UK, so maybe it would have to be UK households, but it doesnt specify this in the message, so I say give it a go if you want to.

If you PM me we can organise something. Hope this helps.

regards

LizzieAnn

Find it quite disappointing or maybe I'm just greedy!

:lol::lol:

I used to think that but not anymore. Some surveys are quite lengthy and time consuming. I feel I deserve to get paid for helping by giving my opinion. And with cash, preferrably. Afterall, who doesn't need extra cash?! :wink:

just did one for them yesterday - not only do I get £4 in paypal in the next couple of days...lovely to spend....but I get the chance of a product test and another £4 very soon....brilliant....I love testing products, and Pinecone is 100% reliable and never lets me down. That counts for a lot in the survey world.

LizzieAnn :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

I signed up from a referrel link and it didn't pan out, but I got an invite through another survey panel on monday -can't remember which I have so many! and they finally completely registered me today. We'll see if i get any surveys.