Paidviewpoint..big scam

greeneyeddevils

I recently went to Paidviewpoint to cashout $15 that I had earned...I recently moved & needed to update my account info...here's where the big scam occurs...I went to click on change my phone # & got this crap from them

Freeze my earnings

Changing the phone number will freeze your current and future earnings for 180 days at which time you'll be asked to validate the same new number.

Burn my earnings

Changing the phone number will burn your current earnings. That way you can avoid the 180 days wait before cashing out your future earnings.

So this company wants me to burn my earnings..lose all my cash just to change my phone #....no friggin way...

I think the BBB needs to be called for this one since I've never ever come across anything like this at any survey site ever before..Has anyone else had any dealings with this company?

Sorry but on this one I disagree. I had my current phone number and got paypal in TWENTY minutes. Yes 20 minutes! I will keep them. But I also agree 180 days is too long for a phone number change.

Sorry but on this one I disagree. I had my current phone number and got paypal in TWENTY minutes. Yes 20 minutes! I will keep them. But I also agree 180 days is too long for a phone number change.

Oh I'm all for the Paypal..I have no problem with that..it's just because I moved they decide that since we have your old phone number on file you have to wait 6 months to get your cash once you give us your new phone #....I think that's a pile of crap

Has anyone else had any dealings with this company?

Yes, I have. I find them condescending and irritating. I was surprised by their attitude because for some reason I was under the impression that they were a panelist-friendly company. However, it seems they operate from the premise of "The panelist is always wrong."

Not too long ago I added a post on how I contacted their support team about not being credited the correct amount for a survey. For one, they didn't read the first message, just sent a canned response. Then in the following emails they dodged my points and kept saying the same thing over and over, asking me if I understood. Honestly, does it seem like I have trouble with comprehension? All told, I spent about five emails back and forth with them, for less than $1. They may not be an outright scam but it seems they want to pay panelists as little as possible. They make you jump through hoops for pennies to get up to what is seemingly a low cashout of $15.

Just a few more bucks and then it's good riddance. Their surveys are few and far in between, and it's simply not worth the hassle.

I finally cashed out for the first time a few days ago. I didn't know but when you do cash out they deduct everything and not just the $15.00. So if you feel like accumulating a few more dollars or whatever you can. Mine was $15.01. I would have waited a little longer had I known. But things may not be the same for everyone so it may take everything out upon cash out and then it may not. I just know it cashed out all of mine.

The payment is an eCheck payment and hits PayPal pretty quick but it is on hold until the eCheck clears. I cashed out on the 11th and it cleared today, the 15th.

I can't wait to reach the cash-out on this site and bail out, as its really cheesy for the Canadian members getting a few cents here or there...

I cashed out fir the third time today. I just cashed out 2 months ago for the 2nd time. I cought a few that paid over a $1.00 in the past 2 months. ... :D

I cashed out fir the third time today. I just cashed out 2 months ago for the 2nd time. I cought a few that paid over a $1.00 in the past 2 months. ... :D
I have not had any that paid more then 30cents I have cashed out once and I am at 14.39 so soon will be able to cash out again.I will keep them because it takes very little time to do them.

Update..... I just got an email from paypal telling me my Paidviewpoint $15.04 was there and NO WAIT FOR 72 HOURS............ :D

WOO HOO.............................. :P

I noticed that once I cashed out the first time I started getting better paying surveys (not much better). They say the more Trait Points you get the better the surveys so it seems true so far.

I've cashed out once; gotten 10,000 trait points, and have yet to see a real survey. Boring....might stay with them until I cash out once more, and then the heck with this nonsense. I don't see what their real purpose is...... :?

I think I am now at $18.06 and I think I will cash out and be done with it. Just aggravating that I have had one survey the whole time and it was for something like under $1. I think I can spend time other places and make more, .10 at a time is the tough way to go I think.

I have not had any that paid more then 30cents I have cashed out once and I am at 14.39 so soon will be able to cash out again.I will keep them because it takes very little time to do them.

A few days ago I made $3.31 with them! Sometimes they do give you a nice chunk of dollars :D

I recently went to Paidviewpoint to cashout $15 that I had earned...I recently moved & needed to update my account info...here's where the big scam occurs...I went to click on change my phone # & got this crap from them

Freeze my earnings

Changing the phone number will freeze your current and future earnings for 180 days at which time you'll be asked to validate the same new number.

Burn my earnings

Changing the phone number will burn your current earnings. That way you can avoid the 180 days wait before cashing out your future earnings.

So this company wants me to burn my earnings..lose all my cash just to change my phone #....no friggin way...

I think the BBB needs to be called for this one since I've never ever come across anything like this at any survey site ever before..Has anyone else had any dealings with this company?

I cashed out with them twice before. I thought it was $20.00 tho? Maybe that's why you're having trouble or odd messages from them. I thought you were joking when it said "Burn my earnings." Crazy!!!! :shock:

Why is the site a scam? They are giving you money for answering quick surveys , most of which are Trait Surveys. There are no banner ads from which they are getting money to support the site. They themselves are funding it along with whatever they make from the biz surveys. The reason for the waiting period if you change phone numbers is for their protection from false accounts. The 180 day wait is too long in my opinion and hopefully it will be reduced. The policy was announced when it was implemented and is clearly stated in the TOS.

Anytime I have cashed out from either of their sites , the process was easy and the money was in Paypal in well under 24 hours.