Global Test Market Experiences

1cent2help

200 a month?Really?Uh I have some doubts about that one.I have never heard anyone making that much with them but if you are Kudo's to you.I would think it's hard to qualify for that many surveys from any one survey company.

That's what I was thinking. Especially with GTM where you're DQ'd for not having some random health condition or for not being the decisionmaker at a large corporation.

Makin1, mind sharing your technique for making $2400/year from GTM?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• SeriousSurveyer

8) I understand how you feel, I was ready to quit GTM 2 years ago until I figured out how do the least number of surveys to get to 1000 points every 7 days. I have been able to make 200 bucks every month for almost 2 years just from this one survey site. I do get tossed out of a few but they send me so many with quite a few 80's and 100's thrown in that it isn't hard to reach that 1000 point threshold every 7 days.

Sorry, but I just don't see it. I make half that in a month from all my companies. Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. In three and a half years, I have made $465 from them. Even if I had qualified for every one they sent this year, I only would have made $433 in the five months.

I had to post this while i'm still angry. I have completed numerous survey's with Global Test Market and I had to finally close my account just a moment ago. I have enjoyed some of the survey's I have done for them however I have found the majority to be extremely and outrageously long and not compensated for. They have screened me out more than any other company. I just did an extremely long survey on telephone conversations to products I use etc spanning many elements and they didn't have the decency to give me credit for it at all. It looked like they were intentionally trying to time me out during the survey and I was able to stay in until the end. I had it. I signed. up with them in late March or Early April and only had 240 points with them where I have cashed out with My Survey and have higher points with other companies that don't make me work as hard. Please don't waste your time. :x

1cent2help - My experience with them was awful. I had to close my account as well. :evil:

8) I understand how you feel, I was ready to quit GTM 2 years ago until I figured out how do the least number of surveys to get to 1000 points every 7 days.

figured out? if you're keeping to your true demographics, what did you change?

as for me, i don't do bad with them but it's not near this amount... the best I do with them is 1000 points every 2.5 to 4 weeks on average.. mostly on the low end of that. I did have 545 in 6 days this past time so far. But it comes and goes. But I guess if 'figuring it out' means that I get wise on how to answer so that I never disqualify then I guess it might be possible.. add on all that I don't get through on and the total would go up probably 30 to 40%.

• 3 months later...

Is Global Test Market having cash flow problems? I have been a member for a few years. I noticed lately, that once the point total for a $50 reward went up to 1100 points that a lot of the surveys are only for 30 points into the quarterly draw, which went from daily $300 draw and quarterly $10,000 draw, to a quarterly $2,000 draw.

I also noticed it takes them a little longer to send out your reward check.

Is anyone familiar with two other survey companies; My Gov, and MyView? I was wondering how your experiences with them are.

Is Global Test Market having cash flow problems? I have been a member for a few years. I noticed lately, that once the point total for a $50 reward went up to 1100 points that a lot of the surveys are only for 30 points into the quarterly draw, which went from daily $300 draw and quarterly $10,000 draw, to a quarterly $2,000 draw.

Is anyone familiar with two other survey companies; My Gov, and MyView? I was wondering how your experiences with them are.

I don't know if GTM is having cash flow problems or not.I think they have tightened their belt like so many of the other survey companies because of the economy.I cashed out for a check not to long ago and got it sooner then what they said I would or use to when it was just 1000 points.

As for My Gov you always qualify for their survey's and never get kicked off or they come back and say the survey is full after being in it for the past 15 to 20 minutes.But it took me 5 years to cash out for the $100 prize.(it probably wouldn't have taken so long but there were times I didn't do the survey I was sent)They now have better prizes then before but since each survey is roughly 500 points it takes a while for it to add up.Plus the point value for the prize seems high to me.Then just this past month they only sent me 4 surveys so it takes awhile for that to add up.But I still do them casue they never kick me off and for the most part their surveys are kind of interesting and not like the others.

I don't do My View I was kicked off after many failed attempts of having them to pay my account for surveys done.

I really like My View. The pay is not the best, but they do have a lot of surveys. Just keep one of their invites in your email and continue to click on the old invite to bring up new surveys. I usually cash out every week or two at the 13,700 level for a $10 gift card. There are many good $25 gift card choices available if you choose to cash out at the 32,000-34,000 level (takes me about a month). For me, My View's customer service is about the best among the survey companies I have tried. On the rare occasion that I do have a problem, I email them and by the next day the matter is always resolved to my satisfaction. I also appreciate that they give 100 points for every disqualified survey.

8) I understand how you feel, I was ready to quit GTM 2 years ago until I figured out how do the least number of surveys to get to 1000 points every 7 days. I have been able to make 200 bucks every month for almost 2 years just from this one survey site. I do get tossed out of a few but they send me so many with quite a few 80's and 100's thrown in that it isn't hard to reach that 1000 point threshold every 7 days.

'figured out'.. meaning you just answer what you know will get you through or do you stick to your profile? i often wonder how many people make fake profiles just to get the most surveys.. it's why these companies are going down the drain.. the quality data they need isn't there.. I know I include my entire family in the demographics in a few areas, but i'm not going to tell them i'm the CEO of a rocket engineering corporation just to get the higher paying surveys.

'figured out'.. meaning you just answer what you know will get you through or do you stick to your profile? i often wonder how many people make fake profiles just to get the most surveys.. it's why these companies are going down the drain.. the quality data they need isn't there.. I know I include my entire family in the demographics in a few areas, but i'm not going to tell them i'm the CEO of a rocket engineering corporation just to get the higher paying surveys.

That's sad that people abuse the system to get ahead when there are honest people out there just trying to make ends meet.

Just this morning I was talking to my husband about the grocery store I go to.I was there the other day buying chocolate syrup and noticed some of the packages were expired.So I moved them to the top shelf so no one else would purchase them.I told the cashier so she could tell the stock boys.I heard her telling this to the grocery bagger so she could tell the stocker's.And the girl was like why in the world would she do that?The cashier told her "she was trying to be nice". Then she gave me the 2 bottles of chocolate syrup for free-she said for every expired product you find they give you one bottle free of that product.I'm like I really don't want it for for free because later down the road to make up for this loss they'll have to raise prices for everyone else.She did give it to me and I did take it but people need to realize the trickle down effect cost of doing business.Plus doesn't it always seem that the honest people in this world are the ones who are always gettin bit in the but by dishonest people?It's that kind of thinking(greed) that has put us (Americans)in this economic crisis.Sorry,I'll get off my high horse now....................

• 1 year later...

I would like to share some of my experience here.

My account was just cancelled without any warning or nothing. They responded on email after reporting login problem, that I have violated rules.

How can I violate rules by opening a survey, filling it up in my best way (without any false or untrue statements). Was filling up forms regular every day and had around 300 points.

This is so unprofessional and unfair of GTM. I have really bad words on my mind, but am trying to stay calm and fix issue with them, because need some side money for my kids.

Home someone from the administration is also reading this forum, so they can see that they have several negative responses because of "off-screens" and other issues.

Another sad user. :roll:

Sorry, but I just don't see it. I make half that in a month from all my companies. Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. In three and a half years, I have made $465 from them. Even if I had qualified for every one they sent this year, I only would have made $433 in the five months.

Me too, there's no way at all you could get that much from them. I got sent an email from a mailing list that sends you companies to join (amy from takesurveys, whatever that is,) and once they sent one for GTM saying "make thousands a year" which is an absolute lie, its not possible. And theres no way you could get 1000 points every week, If this person is just changing their info all the time (which they must be) then I hope they got found out

Me too, there's no way at all you could get that much from them. I got sent an email from a mailing list that sends you companies to join (amy from takesurveys, whatever that is,) and once they sent one for gtm saying "make thousands a year" which is an absolute lie, its not possible. And theres no way you could get 1000 points every week, If this person is just changing their info all the time (which they must be) then I hope they got found out

the sites you mention are people who make websites and fish for people to click their referral links.. i mean when you think about it, you get like $2 for every person you get to sign up for GTM who finishes a survey.. the people exaggerate various sites to get people to sign up.. they get their referral bonus...

as for GTM, it depends on demographics.. I think my record cash out time was 9 days.. depends on what they send you..

Someone posted they wondered why someone would post on something a year old. Maybe because the same issues are still happening. I have had pretty good luck with them until lately. I have only been doing surveys for a short time but now I think I am doing a survey but after a while it tells me I don't qualify. This happens more with them than anyone else. If I am going to get DQ'd then do it quick not after I have you give most of the answers for free. It has been 3 months and no cashouts. I wonder it I ever will. Last night I tried the ones they sent me and nothing. If this keeps up when if ever I do cash out I may drop them.