Global Test Market Experiences

1cent2help

Someone posted they wondered why someone would post on something a year old. Maybe because the same issues are still happening. I have had pretty good luck with them until lately. I have only been doing surveys for a short time but now I think I am doing a survey but after a while it tells me I don't qualify. This happens more with them than anyone else. If I am going to get DQ'd then do it quick not after I have you give most of the answers for free. It has been 3 months and no cashouts. I wonder it I ever will. Last night I tried the ones they sent me and nothing. If this keeps up when if ever I do cash out I may drop them.

I would rather deal with them then some other survey companies like mysurvey,pollbuzzer and too many others to list.Not only that if I give them up then I would hardly have any surveys to do.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• SeriousSurveyer

Believe it or not since I posted about them I have qualifed for several surveys and been able to complete them. Looks like maybe I was wrong about them. When I started taking surveys a few months ago I joined many companies. Now I have about five or six I work with. They are the ones I don't have many issues with. I like Opinion Outpost and Ipos and Clear Voice and GTM and Pinecone. Also Tellwut is great. Also I do pretty good with Mintvine. I don't like to spend what little time I have with companies I know I cant qualify with or make any money. Going to stick with the ones I can make money quicker with. I have tried mysurvey but don't have as much luck as others seem to have.

If I understood the OPs Post she/he got 240pts from april to mid-may. Thats not bad for a beginner at all, if she truly did ones that she did not get paid for. I think she may have confused GTM for oh I can,t think of their name but it has Global in the title and arent worth a crap, or she could have gotten it confused with mysurvey, it sounded like their point system.

I find that I get "Screened Out" at a very late stage of the survey. Eg 50% then they say Sorry you don't qualify. You can do an awful lot of work for no reward. ??????????

I find that I get "Screened Out" at a very late stage of the survey. Eg 50% then they say Sorry you don't qualify. You can do an awful lot of work for no reward. ??????????

You will find you waste a lot of time just trying to qualify with any survey company.It can be very frustrating!

• 4 months later...

The last TWO surveys I have done in the past week, both VERY long, I have completed and then the pages went to 'error'. I have been compensated for NIETHER. THIS COULD WELL BE BECAUSE I HAVE 999 points (1000 required for cash-in!)

Have sent them an email telling them that they are obtaining FREE date and NOT PAYING FOR IT!

Doubt I will hear anything back though.

I shall continue until I pass the 1000 threshhold and then close the account. It has taken TWO years to get to 999 points, not worth the time or effort.

The last TWO surveys I have done in the past week, both VERY long, I have completed and then the pages went to 'error'. I have been compensated for NIETHER. THIS COULD WELL BE BECAUSE I HAVE 999 points (1000 required for cash-in!)

Have sent them an email telling them that they are obtaining FREE date and NOT PAYING FOR IT!

Doubt I will hear anything back though.

I shall continue until I pass the 1000 threshhold and then close the account. It has taken TWO years to get to 999 points, not worth the time or effort.

i hate to tell you but it costs 1100 to cash out now :P

but they're mostly good at giving points when they see you did it.. unlike Usamp...

but they're mostly good at giving points when they see you did it.. unlike Usamp...

Not in my book................several times I have sent in a screenshot showing that I was 89% done when something went wrong and got "O WELL TUFF FOR YOU" kind of response..................... :|

Not in my book................several times I have sent in a screenshot showing that I was 89% done when something went wrong and got "O WELL TUFF FOR YOU" kind of response..................... :|

not in my book either that is when they reply at all I usually have to email them 2 or 3 times which is time consuming before I get an answer it's almost not worth my time and agravation

Or like just now they email you back saying basically your a liar.You can finish a survey and at the end it says technical problem and doesn't pay .That's okay reason for them not to pay you.So beware of mysurveys for them they are always screwing up and they don't like to pay for them.

true... i guess i was comparing them to Usamp which makes any panel look good in comparison in regards to crediting :P

Completed a very long GTM survey on the Academy Awards early this morning. After I submitted, got the message "this survey is now closed."

Was it a mysurvey survey?Seems to be the norm for them lately.

Completed a very long GTM survey on the Academy Awards early this morning. After I submitted, got the message "this survey is now closed."

Was it a mysurvey survey?Seems to be the norm for them lately.

don't remember. will need to start paying better attention!