GTM is ticking me off

avemaria

i keep getting the 'your request has been resolved' response.. i don't know what to do.. it's like no one is there

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• greeneyeddevils

• 1957horses

• footfree

Just a heads up-they don't pay for these. I have done them with GTM and Mysurvey, and they never pay. When I email, they tell me I did not do the webcam portion correctly. There have been other posts on here about the same thing, and they told everyone that. They just want you to do the extra work and have no intention of paying. The sad part is that there is no way for you to dispute it. I don't do them anymore.

I just posted on Affectiva's Facebook page about it

https://www.facebook.com/Affectiva

https://www.facebook.com/MillwardBrownGlobal

I cashed out 1025 points way back on April 26th & still haven't received my cheque in the mail nor has GTM responded to my messages sent to them...this is not a good sign....

I get a bogus response back from them which is just a generated email that they send to everyone...If I don't see my cheque in the mail by next week I'll be going the route of the BBB to settle this since GTM has never done this to me before...seems like they're screwing around... :twisted:

Your request has been solved, PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.

To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Thanks for your email and we sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. We are experiencing a backlog of emails and are trying our best to get through them all.

Hopefully your issue has been resolved.

If you are awaiting credit for a survey you have participated in, please allow 7-10 days for the credit to show up.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let us know.

Again, we apologize for the delay and sincerely appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

I got my check today I requested it on 5/8.Hope the rest of you get yours soon!

So later that day....................

I was reading the email from GTM and it said a check in your local currency within 4-6 weeks if you live in the United States, and within 6-8 weeks if you live outside the U.S.Which I got mine in less then 4 weeks. So hopefully if you live in Canada you'll be receiving it soon.

Hey Footfree...yes I live in Canada...nothing in the mailbox again today....hoping that GTM sends me this cheque since I've never had an issue with them ever before..they're usually very quick at getting these out...I'll update next week...

the auto reply asks us to reply to reopen the case... if we don't reply do they consider it over? because i keep replying and i keep getting the auto reply.. this happens from time to time.. last year i replied 18 times before they answered me..

Update, redeemed April 26th...still nothing in the mailbox...this company is pissing me off now..they send out tons of surveys each week how about paying me for them now.... :twisted:

Update, redeemed April 26th...still nothing in the mailbox...this company is pissing me off now..they send out tons of surveys each week how about paying me for them now.... :twisted:

I know it's hard not to want your money but I counted the weeks and days and your at 6 weeks and 3 days.I did count weekends-I'm just saying if I were a betting girl you will be getting that check this week.I just cant seem them not giving it to you.Well keep us posted

In the GTM change of rewards email-it did say the reason they were making changes and charging for the checks and paypal was to pay for faster service.I asked before but nobody answered me but I was wondering if they charged us 100 points would you stay ?Like instead of 1000 fro $50 it was now going to be 1100?But instead of 6 to 8 weeks it would be 2 to 4 weeks.I know I'm speculating but by nature I'm a curious person. Are you going to quit?I dont know if I will guess I'll wait to see exactly how it'll be.See I stopped doing VO because they charge but to me GTM is different.You don't wait for points to be added to your account.Like I said I 'll wait and see what happens then make up my mind.

I asked before but nobody answered me but I was wondering if they charged us 100 points would you stay ?Like instead of 1000 fro $50 it was now going to be 1100?But instead of 6 to 8 weeks it would be 2 to 4 weeks.I know I'm speculating but by nature I'm a curious person. Are you going to quit?

I won't, but 100 more points is where I draw the line. If they increase it any more OR if they are charging for gift codes then I'm out of there. There are plenty of survey sites to choose from -- no point in staying with one who charges for no good reason.

I won't be going for the check though, if there is a charge. What's the point? 2 or 3 weeks for a check isn't even fast, that's normal for a check. Might as well go for PayPal if there is a surcharge for a check. I may look at the gift cards as well. I noticed CVS in their email, and I spend a little more than $50 every month there so if there is no charge for that then I may go for that, save the money I would have spent, and everything will be just as if they never changed anything.

I know it's hard not to want your money but I counted the weeks and days and your at 6 weeks and 3 days.I did count weekends-I'm just saying if I were a betting girl you will be getting that check this week.I just cant seem them not giving it to you.Well keep us posted

In the GTM change of rewards email-it did say the reason they were making changes and charging for the checks and paypal was to pay for faster service.I asked before but nobody answered me but I was wondering if they charged us 100 points would you stay ?Like instead of 1000 fro $50 it was now going to be 1100?But instead of 6 to 8 weeks it would be 2 to 4 weeks.I know I'm speculating but by nature I'm a curious person. Are you going to quit?I dont know if I will guess I'll wait to see exactly how it'll be.See I stopped doing VO because they charge but to me GTM is different.You don't wait for points to be added to your account.Like I said I 'll wait and see what happens then make up my mind.

Hey Footfree...I've actually never had to wait this long before for one of their cheques...I used to get them alot quicker...but maybe with them changing things around my cheque has been lost in the shuffle...still Tues & no cheque in the mail today...here's hoping by the end of the week...I have no complaints about the amount of surveys I get from them that's for sure...get a boatload all the time...

Hey Footfree...I've actually never had to wait this long before for one of their cheques...I used to get them alot quicker...but maybe with them changing things around my cheque has been lost in the shuffle...still Tues & no cheque in the mail today...here's hoping by the end of the week...I have no complaints about the amount of surveys I get from them that's for sure...get a boatload all the time...

I definitely feel your frustration I know if it were me I would be also.I mean I got mine so I just cant understand why you wouldn't get yours either.

just putting this for record

Paypal

$10- 230 points (200 normal/ equals $1.50 charge)

$15- 345 points (300 normal/ equals $2.25 charge)

$20- 460 points (400 normal/ equals $3.00 charge)

$100- 2300 points (2000 normal/ equals $15 charge)

so basically a $50 cash out with Paypal is getting a $7.50 charge, which makes Valued Opinions look good

at most Paypal would be 3% on the transaction, meaning $100 transferred should only cost $3..

they're charging us 15 percent here!

Amazon

$10- 220 points (200 normal/ equals $1.00 charge)

$15- 330 points (300 normal/ equals $1.50 charge)

$25- 550 points (500 normal/ equals $2.50 charge)

so the $50 cash out with Amazon would equal a $5 charge

I cashed out on 5/12 and I haven't received anything yet. If they have deducted one dime from it, I will close the account down and be done with it. After a month I only have 145 points, so that isn't too bad to walk away from.

Update..still nothing from GTM in the mailbox now on Wed... :evil:

Now this gets even better with another Survey site...Anyone dealing with SurveyLion on here? Canadian company

I redeemed for a small $14 from them back on May 7th...their head office isn't too far from where I live...So I contact them & I get this response from them...WTF is going on with all these companies lately? They'll send you tons of surveys to do but now they don't want to cough up the cash in a timely manner...So this company is like 15-20 by car from my house & it's taking a month & half to get to me...that's Mod edit - No cursing allowed...I feel like jumping in the car & going to the head office & knocking on the door for my cheque...

Good day,

Unfortunately, the latest set of payments have been slightly delayed.

You should receive the cheque within the next 2 weeks.

Regards,

Jennifer Ross

Panel Manager