GTM is ticking me off

avemaria

Just got my $50 check and I am done with them. I am not working so hard for $50. I can do so in other places. I have cashed out twice now, and although it took only a half a year or so, I am not willing to give up money like that. I am getting rid of about 1/3 of the survey sites that I do.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• greeneyeddevils

• 1957horses

• footfree

Just got my $50 check and I am done with them. I am not working so hard for $50. I can do so in other places. I have cashed out twice now, and although it took only a half a year or so, I am not willing to give up money like that. I am getting rid of about 1/3 of the survey sites that I do.

Don't blame you one bit. Same here, but I do have to focus on getting my amazon account up before CHRISTmas, only have $200.00 in there and that's not near enough.................. :cry:

i just had the thought... I wonder if they're going to charge me $5 for resending my missing check from April 4th (prior to the new reward system)

i just had a bad thought. i just cashed out for 1365 points a week or 2 before the official changeover. ok, it takes several weeks to get my check. is anyone see where this is going?.. im wondering if they're going to try and pull one over on me send me the check minus the crappy fee that goes with the new system? im telling ya now they better not try that mess!!! :x:evil:

I am on vacation so did not see the NEW REWARDS till today and I have to say that the NEW fees are outrageous. To have the pleasure of paypal we lose 1.50 on every 10 dollars and then the checks went from 1000 to 1100 another 5 down the drain. I have been with them over 5 years and this is I don't know but will not stay.

In other words, it is like the first 5 or so surveys are for free without the chance to win a sweeps. So instead of them (any survey site charging a fee) giving less points because people have quit doing the low paying surveys, I guess they figure charging a fee people will still think they are getting a good payment. But in reality it is just like getting paid 50 cents for a $1.00. Do they think we are stupid?? Next the points will get even less and still a fee to were we will be doing surveys for 25 cents. Cost of living is going up, and payment going down. As bad as it was last year, I still had made over $1,400 by now in June in amazon cards. This year so far about $650. in amazon............................... :x

i just had a bad thought. i just cashed out for 1365 points a week or 2 before the official changeover. ok, it takes several weeks to get my check. is anyone see where this is going?.. im wondering if they're going to try and pull one over on me send me the check minus the crappy fee that goes with the new system? im telling ya now they better not try that mess!!! :x:evil:

if you cashed out before you should be ok.. it's like a contract.. they subtracted the set amount from your account in exchange for the check.. now the problem is, will you get the check at all or have to ask them for it again.. i've seen quite a few people with missing checks on the FB page.. i'm missing my next to last one from April.. can't get a reply from them.. i know they're just not reading the emails because a missing check is a serious and valid request.. but i just get the auto replies.. if it keeps up much longer i'll have to call them.

the only reason i'm not more upset is that their surveys usually are a lot less time than other sites.. and they don't seem to have a time limit unless you're obviously speeding.. i don't know, i just get the feeling doing their surveys that they're the most fair for time.. we'll see how it continues though.. but they're one of my only ones so i don't have anywhere else to go.. ACOP and Pinecone are good but they're infrequent.

Made my 2nd phone call to GTM since Friday..someone was to have gotten back to me then but never did..surprise surprise..was told today on the phone that someone messed up...another surprise..asked when I was to expect my cheque..no real answer...was told someone was to contact me today via phone or email...if not to call back tomorrow once again...If that happens I'm informing them that I will be turning this over to the BBB to get my cash then once received I'm closing the account..Unreal...they were never this bad before...what the hell has happened to all these companies?

What was funny though was I heard the receptionist & she was looking up my name it seemed she must have been rifling through papers & papers...thinking that alot of people are missing points or getting no cheque in the mail like me....

I love this invitation I got!

Survey #: 261122

This survey takes about 99 minutes.

Your reward for completing it: 3 entries to today's $300 daily cash drawing and 3 entries to our $20,000 quarterly prize drawing

If you screen out? No worries. You'll still get 1 daily and 1 quarterly cash sweepstakes entry.

Made my 2nd phone call to GTM since Friday..someone was to have gotten back to me then but never did..surprise surprise..was told today on the phone that someone messed up...another surprise..asked when I was to expect my cheque..no real answer...was told someone was to contact me today via phone or email...if not to call back tomorrow once again...If that happens I'm informing them that I will be turning this over to the BBB to get my cash then once received I'm closing the account..Unreal...they were never this bad before...what the hell has happened to all these companies?

What was funny though was I heard the receptionist & she was looking up my name it seemed she must have been rifling through papers & papers...thinking that alot of people are missing points or getting no cheque in the mail like me....

They must be afraid of the BBB since I actually got a email from them that wasn't computer generated & wanting my info once again so they could send out a new cheque...let's see if I get one this time...

i've threatened the BBB a few times now.. i got so tired of the auto replies and having now 3 unresolved issues i just combined them into one request and told them i don't want an auto reply or response until these issues are addressed.

the only reason i'm not more upset is that their surveys usually are a lot less time than other sites.. and they don't seem to have a time limit unless you're obviously speeding.. i don't know, i just get the feeling doing their surveys that they're the most fair for time.. we'll see how it continues though.. but they're one of my only ones so i don't have anywhere else to go.. ACOP and Pinecone are good but they're infrequent.

im with ya on this. for all thats going on they are still one of my better panels. i do get a ton of surveys from them. i probably get around at least 5 or more a day. i just dont qualify for most of them. if i could qualify for 75%, i wouldnt even have to bother with any other panels. but still it looks like GTM is going down that road like so many other panels. :(

I have over 1000 now and thought to cash out. You are still required to use 1000 points but with their being no paypal option in that range your points will have to build up. I tried for to 20.00 and it told me you have to have 1000 points in your cart. Shrugs seems like many others going down the proverbial drain. Sad to considering I finally get 600

I have over 1000 now and thought to cash out. You are still required to use 1000 points but with their being no paypal option in that range your points will have to build up. I tried for to 20.00 and it told me you have to have 1000 points in your cart. Shrugs seems like many others going down the proverbial drain. Sad to considering I finally get 600

I just now cashed out for 2 amazons and got the codes right away........................ :D

I think feisty vermin as your cashing out when your pick what you want, click on it then it will have a little box to show the quantity of how many and put for how ever many you want. I almost didn't do that when cashing out for amazon and if I hadn't, I wouldn't be able to get another one till past 1000.

Hope this helps you and everyone else who cashes out......................... 8)