SO Irate with iPoll

Beckiet82

After meeting the threshold, which took forever, now waiting for pendings. Some are a month old! Starting to wonder what is going on. :?::?::?:

Uh....only a MONTH old?! I have three from MAY still in the pending state.

05/14/13 $2.50 Pending

05/16/13 $2.50 Pending

05/20/13 $3.00 Pending

And these from June:

06/05/13 $1.50 Pending

06/18/13 $5.00 Pending

I'm not even going to worry about the ones from July yet.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Huntress

• franksmom

• ssssurvey

• avemaria

For those who had survey 237175 taken on 6/25 for $5 invalidated:

Received a response from Joanne Santry at [email protected]. It reads:

For the survey that was invalidated, it was done in error and you were paid for it through a different survey number, the details are below:

Survey QG#244381 2013-08-07 3.75 earned

Since the survey was for $5 and you got paid only $3.75, I have given you a manual credit.

Manual Credit #99999 2013-08-14 $1.25 approved

I have checked my dashboard and I do have both of the above.

For those who had survey 237175 taken on 6/25 for $5 invalidated:

Received a response from Joanne Santry at [email protected]. It reads:

For the survey that was invalidated, it was done in error and you were paid for it through a different survey number, the details are below:

Survey QG#244381 2013-08-07 3.75 earned

Since the survey was for $5 and you got paid only $3.75, I have given you a manual credit.

Manual Credit #99999 2013-08-14 $1.25 approved

I have checked my dashboard and I do have both of the above.

Good for you............. :)

I just got another 'invalid' status for a $5 survey this time! I'm sorry but this is fishy. I still haven't gotten my last reward request. Something's amiss.

We'll I got my reward today--yeah, on a Sunday-- (visa promo code for $50) which I requested on 8/1/13, and nothing else has been invalidated (yet) just those 2 surveys, so hopefully I was over-reacting. I really like the fact that they don't (yet) charge a fee to receive a visa promo code like Valued Opinions does and really want to continue with them, so keeping my fingers crossed!

well believe me they do.. they're just covert in their screwing us over.. other companies like VO and GTM have come out and said there will be fees.. (granted GTM just did it in a shady way by altering their points system so as to ignore the new charge).. but Ipoll never said a thing about charges.. they just reduce their points per survey.. I'm always amazed now to see the amounts paid.. $1.35, $1.95... as in they actually thought about taking that nickel? when you have a company for so long always operate in even amounts like $1.50 and $2.. it becomes obvious when you start to see these odd amounts that they're shaving off the top.

After meeting the threshold, which took forever, now waiting for pendings. Some are a month old! Starting to wonder what is going on. :?::?::?:

Uh....only a MONTH old?! I have three from MAY still in the pending state.

05/14/13 $2.50 Pending

05/16/13 $2.50 Pending

05/20/13 $3.00 Pending

And these from June:

06/05/13 $1.50 Pending

06/18/13 $5.00 Pending

I'm not even going to worry about the ones from July yet.

I emailed them about the pending ones above on Friday and I am happy to report that all of them were updated today to 'earned' status. I also got an apology for the delay! I was able to request another $50 Visa Promo Code as well thanks to the amount available to redeem increasing, so I am very pleased.

$3 survey on foot products... finished and quota full.. it even thanked me for finishing and took my address to send me a product to try.. i'm so tired of this second rate cheap ass company.

I just got an invalid on a $7 survey, that's ridiculous. I also have a pending $10 survey from 3mths ago now, I guess this site has gone downhill since the departure of Surveyhead :(

I just got an invalid on a $7 survey, that's ridiculous. I also have a pending $10 survey from 3mths ago now, I guess this site has gone downhill since the departure of Surveyhead :(

email them at least about the pending one from 3 months ago. I had 5 Surveys still in the pending stage from May and June, so I sent them an email asking about them and promptly received credit for all 5. I do have 2 invalids which I also inquired about, but so far, no response on those.

Thank you for the email and for investing your time and effort into our surveys. I do apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration.

This survey has reached the level of completions required and has been closed by our automated system. Unfortunately, participants who were taking the survey when it began to close were caught without notification. We are developing exciting new ways to alleviate this scenario, but we are unable to issue payment for this survey at this time since your data will be not reviewed or included in the final study results.

Once again, I do apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us here at customer support. Thanks!

Good call, I emailed them and the $10 one now shows earned. However they didn't reply about the invalid one, I wonder if they will.

email them at least about the pending one from 3 months ago. I had 5 Surveys still in the pending stage from May and June, so I sent them an email asking about them and promptly received credit for all 5. I do have 2 invalids which I also inquired about, but so far, no response on those.

Here's the reply I got from Ipoll just now, funny how their customer service handles multiple survey sites now it seems.

"Thank you for the email and I do appreciate your concern. This survey was marked as invalid by the research firm sponsoring this particular study. Any data collected from your interview was not saved, nor will it be used for data analysis. There may be a number of reasons for this to occur, however it is not a personal reflection but within our clients’ rights to reject data that is not consistent with the remaining interviews. As you can see from the other surveys you have completed, it is not a common issue but one that can happen from time to time. Please feel free to continue to participate in our many other surveys! Once again, I do apologize for the inconvenience."

$3 survey on foot products... finished and quota full.. it even thanked me for finishing and took my address to send me a product to try.. i'm so tired of this second rate cheap ass company.

I spent well over 40 minutes completing--yes COMPLETING--a GTM survey via iPoll today (it was 'only' supposed to take 30 minutes but it launched a java applet that kept crashing and freezing). When I FINALLY got to the end and submitted the answers, I was greeted by a GTM message announcing the survey was now 'closed'. They didn't even re-direct me back to iPoll!

I think it was a $2 survey I didn't write it down (or the survey number to complain).

I guess it happens, but it's annoying when it does. IMO they need to set aside a certain % of reward money to allow for the incentive when the participant completes their surveys in good faith with the expectation of being rewarded for it but they survey ends during their participation. It's not our fault they allowed too many people to start the survey and/or misjudged the % of those who start who would complete it.

I complete Global Test Market survey 269949 in its entirety this afternoon. When I submitted the survey I received the message, "this survey is now closed." Seems to be a new pattern with GTM.