SO Irate with iPoll

Beckiet82

As I remember it, survey 237175 on 6/25 was an initial screening survey for a home study on kraft mayo/miracle whip. i was asked to go to the grocery to purchase a bottle of kraft mayo and i was promised reimbursement, which i never heard anything about thereafter. then i had to take a picture of myself holding the mayo and email it. a follow up survey for $20 was taken on 7/3. i had to make a recipe and email a photo of the dish too. then on 7/17 i scheduled a chat for another $5. the chat was done on 7/19 for $20. i suspect that the entire 25 days totaling $50 will be lost if the initial survey was invalidated. i have called consumer relations at kraft and have not heard back yet (847-646-2000 ask for consumer relations). i have also emailed and called usamp (877-217-9800 option 4 then option3). could not understand a word spoken by their representative so she said she would email me--have not yet received that email.

Oh okay--then maybe I was screened out because I don't own a digital camera and would not be able to do any of the follow-up. I definitely buy tons of Kraft Mayo and Miracle Whip though, so completing the first part of the survey shouldn't have been an issue and if you get $5 just for the first part, I still should've been given it imo. I am waiting to see if my $50 clears and if any other surveys get invalidated then I'll email iPoll about all my issues.

Maybe I'll even mention the java applet crashing my browser every time one of those surveys requires it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Huntress

• franksmom

• ssssurvey

• avemaria

Just heard back from Joannne Santry at usamp customer service. she claims survey 237175 was for Panera Cafe. I have no recollection of doing a survey for Panera Cafe. Maybe this info will jog your memory! The date matches my Kraft qualifying survey so I am perplexed.

Just heard back from Joannne Santry at usamp customer service. she claims survey 237175 was for Panera Cafe. I have no recollection of doing a survey for Panera Cafe. Maybe this info will jog your memory! The date matches my Kraft qualifying survey so I am perplexed.

Yeah, I did take one like that. They asked about a bunch of different casual restaurants and Panera was one of them. I have no idea why I'd be disqualified--but tbh, I barely recall the survey.

Huntress,

You might want to send an email to [email protected] in regard to your invalidated survey 237175 for $5. The contact there is actually named Susan. She may be able to help you. I would suggest you send her the invalidation taken directly from your dashboard.

Yeah, I did take one like that. They asked about a bunch of different casual restaurants and Panera was one of them. I have no idea why I'd be disqualified--but tbh, I barely recall the survey.

I also remember doing one about restaurants and Panera was one of them but I don't think that would have paid 5.00 unless there was a product to test but my invalid one from JD has a different number 235426 then yours .

Huntress,

You might want to send an email to [email protected] in regard to your invalidated survey 237175 for $5. The contact there is actually named Susan. She may be able to help you. I would suggest you send her the invalidation taken directly from your dashboard.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have a question, when you contacted iPoll to determine which survey it was, did they tell you the reason for your invalidation?

The email from support@surveyhelp center.com just said survey 237175 taken on 6/25 was for Panera Cafe. The rep claimed she had to check with another department for further info and would get back with me.

The email from support@surveyhelp center.com just said survey 237175 taken on 6/25 was for Panera Cafe. The rep claimed she had to check with another department for further info and would get back with me.

Thanks!

Now I'm really confused I got a survey for alcohol/drug abuse this morning, which I think was supposed to take 16 minutes, but I *think* I got d/q'ed early (and appropriately probably) after about the 5 or 6th question I said I didn't know anyone who had this problem--I mean the survey seemed totally irrelevant to me or my life at all, so I was not surprised to be redirected back to the dashboard, but the page then said, I'd 'already completed this survey' which was odd since I was sure I never took it.

And THEN even stranger, I noticed my reward balance increase--so they added the $1 to my total and said the survey is pending. I mean I don't get it. I would not dispute it if this one was declared invalid, but I don't know--maybe that was the entire survey. anyone else take it? It was no. 257574. It seemed much shorter than originally indicated (and no I didn't 'speed through it').

Now I'm really confused I got a survey for alcohol/drug abuse this morning, which I think was supposed to take 16 minutes, but I *think* I got d/q'ed early (and appropriately probably) after about the 5 or 6th question I said I didn't know anyone who had this problem--I mean the survey seemed totally irrelevant to me or my life at all, so I was not surprised to be redirected back to the dashboard, but the page then said, I'd 'already completed this survey' which was odd since I was sure I never took it.

And THEN even stranger, I noticed my reward balance increase--so they added the $1 to my total and said the survey is pending. I mean I don't get it. I would not dispute it if this one was declared invalid, but I don't know--maybe that was the entire survey. anyone else take it? It was no. 257574. It seemed much shorter than originally indicated (and no I didn't 'speed through it').

I received that survey also and I clicked yes to the last question and assumed there would be more to the survey but that was it so I know it didn't take me 16 minutes more like 10 so I wonder if they will say I am a speeder and it will come back invalid.

I had one of those a few weeks back. It said it would take 7 minutes but it was only like 5 questions. Of course they invalidated it. They said I sped through it. if I had to take it with my hands tied behind my back and use my tongue to hit the buttons on the keyboard while blindfolded and balancing on a high wire it wouldn't have taken me 7 minutes. I hope you do get credited!

Glad it wasn't just me. We'll see if it gets invalidated. But if the entire survey was only a few questions and took everyone less time than they said it would, we should all get credit--it's not our fault they overestimated the time needed.

I had one of those a few weeks back. It said it would take 7 minutes but it was only like 5 questions. Of course they invalidated it. They said I sped through it. if I had to take it with my hands tied behind my back and use my tongue to hit the buttons on the keyboard while blindfolded and balancing on a high wire it wouldn't have taken me 7 minutes. I hope you do get credited!

Geee!!! That's how I thought all surveys were suppost to be done now days................... :lol: