SO Irate with iPoll

Beckiet82

I emailed them again today because I looked on my survey history and I was finally given credit for those 14 surveys, a 7 day project, and I was given 0 for each and every one of them. So I asked for an explanation because it should have said $30 total. I wasn't as nice this time and told them that they have 7 days(they have yet to respond to the one from 2 weeks ago), and then I will be going to the BBB. This is ridiculous!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Huntress

• franksmom

• ssssurvey

• avemaria

If you have enough in rewards, just get the Visa Promo Code and use it to buy an Amazon GC. There's no fee to get one--I just redeemed my available rewards for another $50 Visa virtual card. Of course, I'm still waiting nearly a month for my other Visa code to be emailed....but it's just a suggestion.

I am just over $19. I completed 14 of those diary entries, and they are saying I only did 9, and needed 10 to get my $$. That is crud and they know it, so I am looking up their info on here and going to the BBB. As soon as I can cash out, I am done with them. And I will be putting info on the internet anywhere I can about them. :x

OK, I contacted the BBB, not sure what they can do because I am being lied to, but I need one more survey to get $20 and I will then get out of their site.

I had a ton of them on my screen to do and after being dq'd for 16 of them, I didn't even have to put anything in, they just dq'd me right away, I finally got one and now I have just over $21.00 That $30 would put me at $50 and I could cash out.

my screen is always full also but nothing is ever any good anymore.. i don't know what they did but it's bad now. If any survey companies current or potential are listening.. build your site based on how Surveyhead used to be and you'll do well in this business. If clients of these companies are listening trying to decide if getting 'data' from them as they panel us is for you.. don't think for a minute you're getting good or accurate data if you use a company that screws us over like Ipoll now does.. my effort goes down as their prices go down.. what is my motive on a $1.00 for 20 minute survey to fill in the extra boxes where you ask what i think in detail of your product? you get what you pay for so use the good companies that pay us ok if you want good data.