I finally win Opinion Outpost's Door Game

SeriousSurveyer

Last night I was wasting time listening to music and looking through Amazon for something to buy with all their gift codes I've been stockpiling. I decided I'd stop by Opinion Outpost to see if there were any new surveys and was taking one when I got the "We already have enough responses for this project" page (as usual) and clicked the "No thanks" button mindlessly. I clicked through to the door game and picked the same door I always choose. I was getting ready to click the "x" in the corner of the page when this popped up:

http://snag.gy/r6JIZ.jpg

...It only took 2700 tries! Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration. More like 1500 tries.

I've never been so happy to receive $0.50. :P

Congrats! Hopefully they come in pairs for you like they do with me. Whenever I hit one another win comes within a week or so.

Congrats! Hopefully they come in pairs for you like they do with me. Whenever I hit one another win comes within a week or so.

Thanks! It would be great if I could win some more; haven't won again yet but at least now I know it could happen. :)

Last night I was wasting time listening to music and looking through Amazon for something to buy with all their gift codes I've been stockpiling. I decided I'd stop by Opinion Outpost to see if there were any new surveys and was taking one when I got the "We already have enough responses for this project" page (as usual) and clicked the "No thanks" button mindlessly. I clicked through to the door game and picked the same door I always choose. I was getting ready to click the "x" in the corner of the page when this popped up:

http://snag.gy/r6JIZ.jpg

...It only took 2700 tries! Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration. More like 1500 tries.

I've never been so happy to receive $0.50. :P

Oh that's just too funny! Has it really took you that many tries?!

But yea I know what you mean at being so happy just to receive the .50 cents! I get the same way everytime I win one of those :D

Goodluck for next time.

I am rolling laughing! .50 and you got excited about it! Good for you! I do one of those surveys (always screen out) about once a week.

I am rolling laughing! .50 and you got excited about it! Good for you! I do one of those surveys (always screen out) about once a week.

:D

I was just surprised and happy I finally won. I never win anything (anything!), and I did not think I would ever win on OO either.

Oh that's just too funny! Has it really took you that many tries?!

I missed this post...

Yes, it did. 1500 tries. At least!

I won $2.00 once and like you out of like 1000+ tries.

I dont do it anymore because of that dang door sound when you lose and the fact that i know i will never win again :mrgreen:

• 2 months later...
LOL, I was hoping to see you won an Ipod or $2,000 or something..... Hopefully someday, right! :D

The day I win something like that I will send a personal thank you note to the survey company. :)

I have, however, won the Door Game twice since this win. Both for 10 points/$1.

LOL, I was hoping to see you won an Ipod or $2,000 or something..... Hopefully someday, right! :D

The day I win something like that I will send a personal thank you note to the survey company. :)

Well good for you............... :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well good for you............... :P

Thanks. I won again a few days ago. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...