Survey Rewards Online

ssssurvey

Is anyone familiar with this site? They offer ridiculously high rewards, but look legit as far as their Ts and Cs and privacy policy go. Very weird.

I really have nothing to back up my claims but a few inconclusive complaints I found with a web search but my gut tells me it's not a site I would join or give any personal information to. The are owned by Best Hot Surveys (besthotsurveys.com) and that site is very similar to the surveyrewardsonline.com site.

It seems like a $25 sign up bonus would create a lot of buzz with recommendations from various social websites and I can't find any social site mentioning them.

I'm not familiar with this scam reporting website but they do not put much trust into them. http://www.scamvoid.com/check/surveyrewardsonline.com

• 3 months later...

Well since there wasn't really any info on this site, I decided to take a chance and sign up. Let me tell you, I never completed the sign up. It's like one of those ad to win a free Ipad or such where it sends you from one offer to another.

After entering my info, it asks if you want to receive emails from other sites and surveys. You must check the last box if you want to receive $20. Then after submitting, it asks you to fill out a questionaire so they can evaluate your status, family size, your importance in family decisions, etc. OK, so far sounds legit. Then you submit that info. It then takes you to a page that says "help keep this site free by selecting an offer that suits you" or something like that, and it lists a bunch of stuff, like Uverse sign up, cell phone offers, etc.

It allows you to skip all these, then it asks you to fill out a short survey but it is just a mask to offer you other stuff. It asks if you are interested in receiving free coupons and other such questions listed under various categories, like H&B, technology, shopping etc. If you click yes on any of the questions, it brings up a popup w/ offers.

I spent about 5 minutes trying to sign up and just gave up.

I can't tell you if it is legit but w/ all the hoops you have to jump through, I wouldn't waste my time

• 2 months later...
Well since there wasn't really any info on this site, I decided to take a chance and sign up. Let me tell you, I never completed the sign up. It's like one of those ad to win a free Ipad or such where it sends you from one offer to another.

After entering my info, it asks if you want to receive emails from other sites and surveys. You must check the last box if you want to receive $20. Then after submitting, it asks you to fill out a questionaire so they can evaluate your status, family size, your importance in family decisions, etc. OK, so far sounds legit. Then you submit that info. It then takes you to a page that says "help keep this site free by selecting an offer that suits you" or something like that, and it lists a bunch of stuff, like Uverse sign up, cell phone offers, etc.

It allows you to skip all these, then it asks you to fill out a short survey but it is just a mask to offer you other stuff. It asks if you are interested in receiving free coupons and other such questions listed under various categories, like H&B, technology, shopping etc. If you click yes on any of the questions, it brings up a popup w/ offers.

I spent about 5 minutes trying to sign up and just gave up.

I can't tell you if it is legit but w/ all the hoops you have to jump through, I wouldn't waste my time

Sounds to me like a site that's trying to sell you something....I would find something else.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to log in late - I just found your site!

I concur with the negative vibes expressed by others of SRO: while I didn't find it difficult to register, I discovered all the "surveys" were actually "offers" - most, if not all, required credit card information. And as if this weren't enough, they have continued to spam me, even though I unsubscribed and put their address on my spam list.

My heartfelt advice is to avoid like the plague!

Some survey sites are paying - Good paid surveys Toluna and AIP

Some survey sites are not paying - Globaltestmarket

While it is not problem free and their customer support is poor, I do well with Global Test Market. I found Toluna to be one of the lowest paying survey sites and not worth my time.