MySoapBox

footfree

Sure do. I joined from an invite, then un-joined real quick! :? I think the redemptions were not typical and there was no cash (from what i remember). I think the ONLY reward I liked, was a JcPenney gift card.

Also, I think somewhere in this forum there was another post about soapbox.

I joined them in May (around the first). I am beginning to sense a dislike for My Soapbox. First, it takes 25,000 points to get anything. Second, I don't get many surveys or don't qualify for the ones I do get. So far I have accumulated 8,750 points. It will be 2 months next week since I have joined them. It is my belief that anyone should be compensated at least once a month. I am contemplating on giving them the boot. :?::?:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dropping them after just 2 wks of membership. Checked into the site several times per day every day after joining and they never had a survey available. Then I finally got into a survey and answered panel after panel of questions on buying meat. Suddenly nothing. I had no idea what had happened so I emailed customer service and heard back the next day that I had been disqualified. I was told that according to their records, I had been in the survey for 9 minutes. They then stated that this 9 minutes fell into their acceptable 5-10 minute screening range and therefore I would not be credited any points. Well, the questions I answered were not screening questions for qualification into a survey. The questions were the actual survey--many, many questions. They got their info and then dropped me. I just don't have the tolerance for such practices so now I am dropping them. I find it interesting that their acceptable range is 5-10 minutes and that this particular survey went on for 9 minutes before disqualification.

I believe I also will be dropping them for same reasons, to high cash out like my view that site at least gives me 100 points, this site is not worth my time................. :?

I was reading the point thing and does this mean after one cashes out the first time then no restrictions after that or just if you want to go higher then the 25,000 every time?? Like GTM, 1100 before you can cash out every time............ :roll:

"Why do I have to earn 25,000 points before I can redeem?

The 25,000 point minimum is to ensure that our respondents are here to stay and not here to make a quick buck and bail. We want Mysoapbox to be a thriving community with people who want to be here and that are happy to be here. After the 25,000 point minimum is reached there are no longer any restrictions on cashing in points. Our average survey points range from 750 to 1,500".

I do not know when I joined this site but I try a few of their surveys hoping I can hit 25k. I have been credited for 4375 this month and still at 21k. Zero cash outs and taking forever to get enough points to actually get any cash at all. I get credited and DQ more than my fair share it takes a while just not sure how worth it will be. 25k at the frequency of the invites is SLOW. Use your best judgement so.......

Has anyone read their "term and conditions" it always seems when it's hard to qualify that points will expire if not used in a year.Dont know if that's the case here or not just wondering.Plus I have tried to qualify for a handful of surveys and I never qualify. I feel like I'm wasting more time then making money.Not happy about wasting my time .