We hope you like the NEW SurveyPolice!

Administrator

Hello Everyone,

By now we're sure that most of you have noticed that we finally updated SurveyPolice.com.

We made a number of improvements to the website. These include:

- easily edit your reviews for survey panels

- more informative listings for panels, including a screenshot of their website

- more accurate survey panel rankings; better algorithm along with simplified rating process

- finding out who the parent company is of a survey panel - check out the companies directory for a full list

- discover survey panels available specifically to your country

- join survey panels easily via the green "join now" buttons

- share things with your friends and family using the social icons available on most pages

If you're unsure of how to use the new website, take a look at the Get Started guide.

Newsletter

We'll also be sending out a regular newsletter - be sure to subscribe by logging into your SurveyPolice.com account, and clicking the "Subscribe!" button on the right side under the "main" link.

More things to come:

- information about other market research opportunities, including focus groups, taste tests, etc. This will be posted here: https://www.surveypolice.com/marketresearch

- more/better information articles

- new panels added more consistently to the website

- new software for the forum. It will take us some time to find something that works well for us, so please be patient.

Thanks again for your support everyone! :D:D:D

I like it very much! I really like how I can edit my old reviews of survey sites! :)

And it's interesting to see at how for different countries the survey rankings are somewhat different.

I like it very much! I really like how I can edit my old reviews of survey sites! :)

And it's interesting to see at how for different countries the survey rankings are somewhat different.

Thanks rtsl35! The rankings formula is identical for each country but because some panels are not open to certain countries, those particular panels simply don't appear and are therefore not ranked for some countries.

:( LIKED THE OLD WAY BETTER..

EASIER 2 FIND & READ THE SITE'S THAT I WAS LOOKING 4..

BIT CONFUSING NOW........HAVE 2 GO & KNOW THE COUNTRIES,,,,

I like it but glad I read it was going to be update.... otherwise not sure I would have entered the site. Maybe a *new* on front screen to warn people it is the same site. I like it once you get into it. Thanks for a lot of work I am sure! Apprecaite it.

It is nice to be able to edit your reviews if you wish to change them. I do wish you had the option to sort the panel rankings alphabetically when you are seeking to check out one particular company.

@car9og - Thank you!

@1957horses - Thank you!

@peach6 - Thank you!

@Paul49 - Thank you!

@offzwall - Sorry to hear that. Different countries are displayed so that users from particular countries can view survey panels eligible to them specifically. So you only need to view the country page that is relevant to you (ex. US, Canada, Zimbabwe, etc.).

@canadamom - Thank you!

@wordsofwit - Thank you! And thanks for your suggestion - we will implement the sorting feature very shortly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, SurveyPolice,

The old site allowed me to click on a panel's website to allow for an easier way to sign up. Any chance that will happen again?

Besides that, I do like the different countries. I'm from US and don't want to look at opportunities I'm noe eligible for. Overall, your site has helped me find numerous opportunities- thanks for that! :)

Jill

• 1 month later...

Looks great to me but then I'm a newbie and not sure what it looked like before. :D

But I do commend you for your hands on approach where you are asking questions and replying to respondents.

Actually I'm looking for that with the market survey companies. Is there a rating for that? I read that Darwin was very responsive to their respondents and that

is a key to their success. I believe everybody would like to send an email and get a human reply rather than a form email that does not answer questions they have asked,

-RKO