Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

We hope you like the NEW SurveyPolice!

rko153

I have a question, I hope I'm posting it in the right place.

Is there a way I can search survey companies by keywords of their typical surveys type? IE; if I wanted to find a company that did domestic new cars? or Orthopedic

Medical Devices? etc..

-RKO

Administrator
I have a question, I hope I'm posting it in the right place.

Is there a way I can search survey companies by keywords of their typical surveys type? IE; if I wanted to find a company that did domestic new cars? or Orthopedic

Medical Devices? etc..

-RKO

Hi RKO,

Most survey panels don't have a "typical" kind of survey type, as it completely depends on who they are hired by to administer a survey. Although some may specialize in certain types of research, survey types change all the time for panels.

That said, there are panels that do revolve certain interests. If you search SurveyPolice for "music", or "medical", you will find a few survey panels that specialize in these. But something like "domestic cars" won't yield any results until we find a survey panel that's run by Ford, etc. :wink:

meli141
:( LIKED THE OLD WAY BETTER..

EASIER 2 FIND & READ THE SITE'S THAT I WAS LOOKING 4..

BIT CONFUSING NOW........HAVE 2 GO & KNOW THE COUNTRIES,,,,

Hello,

great job, i think this classification by country is really helpful, please let me know how to use it :) ?

thanks