Opinion Outpost doesn't let me log in

mccfan2

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to Opinion Outpost? I started something there early yesterday, and finished it last night. I successfully completed, and when I got back to the dashboard, the 3 numbers on there were at 0 and it told me to log back in...I went to log back in, and it says "check username/password." I did a forgot password request to see if it did anything and it said my username wasn't on file. It seems like I was deleted from their site some time yesterday. Have any of you had this? It was totally random. Is their site having issues?

Lately when I try to access the site using Firefox (which was just updated to a new version, so maybe that has something to do with it) the pages keep loading and never finish. So I've been using IE8 with no problems--other than the usual (like just clicking on 'start survey' and being told 'this is not the right survey for you' when I hadn't even answered one single question yet! or being told that I completed the survey already, when I hadn't.).

Oh yes, I do get a few 'check username and password' prompts, but I just attribute them to typing too fast.

On the facebook site people are having problems with logins and surveys. I think their site is having problems. I was doing a 35 point survey and got 15 minutes into it and it gave me an error. I couldn't get back in and haven't had a survey available since.

I checked their Facebook page today...they haven't posted recently and there aren't any posts on there by anybody since Friday. Seems like we deserve an explanation. Why do most of these sites have to be so dang shady?!

After finishing 2 surveys within the past 24 hrs that ended up with getting either the 'sorry you aren't qualified' or the 'flagged for data concerns/someone else took this survey on your computer' pages, I emailed them. No response yet, but I did notice an extra 50 points added to my account suddenly. So I assume it's compensation for the surveys I hadn't gotten credit on.

BUT now when I try to cashout via PayPal, I keep getting the message that my session has expired! I've tried at different times and using different browsers. Still can't redeem my points. Anyone else having trouble redeeming via PayPal?

They seem to be shut down entirely today. Nothing has been approved for posting on their Facebook page, and they haven't written anything (I just now realized that they must have to approve wall posts/comments before they show up on their wall).

This is weird for OO, because they are usually one of the better panels at getting back in touch when there are issues.

I just hope they haven't deleted my account purposefully, as some of these panels like to do for whatever reason. I've made almost $400 in the past year and a few months.

After finishing 2 surveys within the past 24 hrs that ended up with getting either the 'sorry you aren't qualified' or the 'flagged for data concerns/someone else took this survey on your computer' pages, I emailed them. No response yet, but I did notice an extra 50 points added to my account suddenly. So I assume it's compensation for the surveys I hadn't gotten credit on.

BUT now when I try to cashout via PayPal, I keep getting the message that my session has expired! I've tried at different times and using different browsers. Still can't redeem my points. Anyone else having trouble redeeming via PayPal?

I am getting this error when I am trying to claim my paypal reward. (Sorry, an error has occurred)

What ways can I cash out for OO?? Is it just paypal or amazon also??................... :|

I believe they also have amazon, but I don't want that reward and haven't tried it.

OO has given me problems for the last two days. I keep getting error, DQ and other messages. I sent an email. :(

FYI--the email I sent yesterday about the dq'ing of 2 surveys which I believe I completed enough of to get the rewards, was returned to me as undeliverable. I sent another one this morning informing them about the inability to cash out--I tried 3 different browsers, and got the same message in red again:

Your session expired, please login again.

So I'm hoping that one gets through!

I am getting this error when I am trying to claim my paypal reward. (Sorry, an error has occurred)

Good to know it's not just me!

yea I was able to redeem for $10.00 amazon today on OO............... :D

My Amazon is building so well the last few months.................. :P

So fun to watch it grow............................ :lol:

I will have plenty for CHRISTmas presents.......................... :)

Hallelujah! Not only was I able to take some surveys, I was FINALLY able to cash out with PayPal as usual! I guess the problems are finally fixed. Let's hope they stay that way.

OO must not want me anymore. I've asked them repeatedly about what happened to my account on Saturday night and they won't answer yet they answer other people's questions. Nobody else seems to be having this problem. I had around 85 points in my account and it has been deleted (when I ask for my password to be sent, just to see, they say my e-mail isn't on file). They have no record of it :x

Why do these sites have to be so untrustworthy?!

OO must not want me anymore. I've asked them repeatedly about what happened to my account on Saturday night and they won't answer yet they answer other people's questions. Nobody else seems to be having this problem. I had around 85 points in my account and it has been deleted (when I ask for my password to be sent, just to see, they say my e-mail isn't on file). They have no record of it :x

Why do these sites have to be so untrustworthy?!

O was froze out for almost 2 years, just last week they reinstated my account........... 8)

And Surveyspot also reinstated my account, I have 3600 points from when they froze that account. They said:

"Thank you for contacting customer support.

The points were taken from your account when your account was frozen. Since we reactivate your account on 7/2/2013, it will be added back 2-3 weeks.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Rona

I sure hope they do give me back those points, I'd be happper then a cow jumping over the moon........... :lol: