Opinion Outpost doesn't let me log in

mccfan2

I didn't do anything to get removed from their site. If they've done that, I'll definitely contact the BBB and get my money. It just bothers me that they were my best paying site.

I've already ditched i-Poll and GTM.

Yes, I am having problems with OO doors once I complete a survey. They are not appearing at all. I downloaded the latest version of flash-player--but that did not help. This is the 3rd day. I'll send an email. :evil:

anybody else having trouble getting to door page to load if your DQ on OO??.............. :roll:

I am having the same problem--see my answer above :evil: .

OO must not want me anymore. I've asked them repeatedly about what happened to my account on Saturday night and they won't answer yet they answer other people's questions. Nobody else seems to be having this problem. I had around 85 points in my account and it has been deleted (when I ask for my password to be sent, just to see, they say my e-mail isn't on file). They have no record of it :x

Why do these sites have to be so untrustworthy?!

What do you mean "they won't answer, yet they answer other people's questions?"

I sent them an email Monday and received it returned as undeliverable on Tuesday. I sent another email about not being able to cash out and still haven't received a reply (though now I can cash out, so I don't care.) Maybe it is just a glitch in the system. Try using another browser. Also they are probably flooded with so much email from all the issues we've been having that it will take awhile to catch up.

If you mean you asked them a question on FB, I also posted a remark days ago and it never even posted on their wall. So you're not alone in not getting responses.

Also, a reason they might be freezing accounts is that if you earn $600 or more a year, they need to file a MISC-1099 with the IRS, the state you live in and send one to you, the recipient. So it's a big hassle. They'd also need your SSN, address etc. So they might freeze accounts when you hit a certain threshold to avoid the paperwork. And since OO and SurveySpot are part of the same company, this would apply across all the survey companies they own--so if you earned $200 from SS and $400 from OO they'd have to file the forms. So that might be why they prevent you from taking surveys for awhile. (note: this is $600 per year, so it's reset to $0 on January 1)

Oh, I've not made nearly $600 this year. I could have been making more on OO if I had the time to invest, though. I've probably made $400 something since I signed up last May or so. Used SurveySpot last year for a few months and made like $10 and dropped them, not worth it.

I've both e-mailed and written to them on Facebook, and heard back from neither. Since my problem seems to be isolated, I don't know if something happened to my account while the site was having issues, or if I was kicked out for no reason. I'm skeptical, because these sites seem to have an underhanded way of being eager to remove their users sometimes (for no reason, unlike Pinecone who prunes their panelists from time to time).

Oh, I've not made nearly $600 this year. I could have been making more on OO if I had the time to invest, though. I've probably made $400 something since I signed up last May or so. Used SurveySpot last year for a few months and made like $10 and dropped them, not worth it.

I've both e-mailed and written to them on Facebook, and heard back from neither. Since my problem seems to be isolated, I don't know if something happened to my account while the site was having issues, or if I was kicked out for no reason. I'm skeptical, because these sites seem to have an underhanded way of being eager to remove their users sometimes (for no reason, unlike Pinecone who prunes their panelists from time to time).

Why don't you try calling them they may be able to help you and reset your account.

I got a response to my e-mail. Last week, I accidentally clicked on one of their e-mails as Spam instead of Delete. They (somehow?) found out and that is grounds for deactivation. You have to be very careful with these sites...they'll deactivate you at the drop of a hat :o

Anyway, they re-instated my account.

I got a response to my e-mail. Last week, I accidentally clicked on one of their e-mails as Spam instead of Delete. They (somehow?) found out and that is grounds for deactivation. You have to be very careful with these sites...they'll deactivate you at the drop of a hat :o

Anyway, they re-instated my account.

Oh great news! Thanks for the tip about not hitting the spam button with them.

• 2 weeks later...

If you were a member of surveyspot and they cancelled your acct(for NO APPARENT REASON) then they automatically cancel your OO acct. This happened to me a couple years ago.

• 1 year later...

I tried to redeem with amazon 74 points and it says you cannout claim your points until this issue is resolved? HELLPPP???????

i emailed them and they havent replied