Creation Rewards

tilly62

I've been receiving emails from creation rewards. I don't remember signing up for them but its possible. Are they legit? How would any of you rate them compared to Greenfield and Inbox.

I have read all the posts about Inbox and I'm just hoping to reach my payout by the end of the year and be done with them.

Also I am looking for advice about OTX surveys. I agree they aren't the best surveys available but do you hold out and do them at myfree surveys or do you only do them when Opinion Outpost or other survey sites that you are more loyal send them. Soo many questions...

Also I am looking for advice about OTX surveys. I agree they aren't the best surveys available but do you hold out and do them at myfree surveys or do you only do them when Opinion Outpost or other survey sites that you are more loyal send them. Soo many questions...

It depends on how close I am to cashout and how much the OTX survey pays. I do the OTX surveys first at the panels where I am closest to cashout. But if I'm offered an OTX survey the pays more than $2.00, I do it first.

I've been receiving emails from creation rewards. I don't remember signing up for them but its possible. Are they legit? How would any of you rate them compared to Greenfield and Inbox.

I have read all the posts about Inbox and I'm just hoping to reach my payout by the end of the year and be done with them.

The best place I have found do to a otx survey is globel test market, I have done them on yourfreesurveys before also. Yourfreesurveys is a very fast paying site, when you hit $30 they pay you quickly via paypal.

As far as CR goes they are legit I have been paid $5 by them, but they are low paying surveys, so i only do them when I dont have any other surveys to do

• 4 years later...

I have been a member of Creations Rewards since 2011. I used to get paid by check and it would take forever to get it. They promise to pay one month after the surveys are taken i.e, December's surveys would be paid by January 20th, etc. I now get paid by Paypal but again they are almost two months behind in paying me. I work at home due to a kidney condition. I am waiting for a transplant so I depend on this money to feed my children, etc. They never can give me a date but keep saying they are working on them. It is so frustrating. Anyone else every had problems with them. Please post your thoughts.

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem with Creation Rewards. They are VERY SLOW on paying when you cash out. I cashed out $10 (paypal) on April 16, 2014 and as of today(06-26-2014) have not received my money. I emailed them on 06-15-2014 asking why it took so long to get my cashout and here is their reply.......... Hi,

Thank you for contacting CreationsRewards regarding our rewards program. We appreciate your continued patience. We have modified our redemption schedule and will be processing redemptions as follows:

- PayPal from November will be processed this week.

- "Non-PayPal" from February will be processed by end of day Sunday (6/15).

- "Non-PayPal" from March will be processed by 6/30.

- PayPal from December will be processed over the next 30 days.

We understand this is not ideal, and we understand your concerns. We are working out some logistical issues to begin speeding up the fulfillment process and should be able to resolve these delays by July.

We expect to begin closing the time gap here within the next few weeks. Non-PayPal redemptions will be within a 12 week window by the end of June. Again, we are sorry for the delay and are working as hard as we can to get things caught up.

Sincerely,

Chris B.

CreationsRewards Customer Care

helpdesk[at]creationsrewards.net

http://www.creationsrewards.net

After I get my money I will be dropping them. There are too many other sites that pay right away and I would rather be spending my time doing surveys on them, then wasting my time with CR.

• 1 year later...

I am dropping them too. Like many sites, not bad to start with, then they it gets increasingly more difficult to qualify for rewards. Also dropping them.