PollBuzzer suggestion

ssssurvey

Just a helpful tip. I hadn't gotten any surveys in at least 2 months after getting a bunch. I decided to log in and check things out. The day after I did that, i suddenly got 2 surveys. Just a tip....log in once a week, and you may end up getting more surveys. Nothing like getting paid $1 for answering 1 question. :D

The strangest thing. I hadn't got one since March (well, I did get one in May, but I wasn't in time). Then I got one on Monday. Hurrah!. But the wild thing is, yesterday, I got one in the morning, and then a flurry of 13 in a row later in the day. Wowie-kapowie! What a happy camper I am! :lol::lol::lol:

Well good for the both of you.I still haven't received one since March and I have logged onto their site at least a couple times(if not more) and nothing.Oh well some of us have the luck of the draw and some don't.

Well, I just got my second question yesterday (two in about 3 months) and since I just logged in over there to verify that they sent a buck to Pay Pal, I guess I'll hear from them again soon (assuming the OP is correct)

So far, my only complaint with Poll Buzzer is the infrequency. Other than that, they're great. Simple questions, simple answers, no BS with the payments.

I just signed up with them about a month ago after reading some reviews about the site. When can I expect to get my first question? Nothing at all yet. I do log in there about once a week but there is nothing to do there at all.

I just signed up with them about a month ago after reading some reviews about the site. When can I expect to get my first question? Nothing at all yet. I do log in there about once a week but there is nothing to do there at all.

I didn't get my first (and only) question until 3 months of being a member. Others got theirs sooner, some got theirs later, so there is no timetable. The only thing we can say is that they are very infrequent. They keep saying they will be sending out more surveys consistently but I'll believe it when I see it.