Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

New Panel: Digital Trends Panel

edt7

DO NOT TOUCH THEM, i have been with the 7 months now, had trouble getting first 2 payments, then in December they sent me approx 10 emails stating various things, all incorrect, now they are trying to say that i have not had the software running since October, so not due my third payment, this despite the fact that they have checked my account and stated that it was running, on the 7/1 they then stated that i was due the £5 payment, but no payment forthcoming, and again they are trying to say that the web meter was inactive,

on top of that just to make matters even worst, they have sent me account details including payments paid to someone i do not know, and for this person they actually made 2 payment for running the meter for a month, so it would appear that to make up that money they have picked someone else to lose money, and decided that they won't pay me instead

they could not run a pi** up in a brewery IMHO

Roco1975

I must admit I had the same issues as you mention. I did get my money but it was hassle having to chase it up.