Ipoll/ Surveyhead sucks

avemaria

well i could go into detail... they're nickle and diming us to death cutting as little as 5 cents off surveys so they can keep it for themselves.. I can't get into any surveys anymore and although my survey list is fairly long, they're all worthless junk surveys i don't want.. i managed to get into a $3 one just now but 10 minutes into it... server error.. this company has gone to s**t...

well i could go into detail... they're nickle and diming us to death cutting as little as 5 cents off surveys so they can keep it for themselves.. I can't get into any surveys anymore and although my survey list is fairly long, they're all worthless junk surveys i don't want.. i managed to get into a $3 one just now but 10 minutes into it... server error.. this company has gone to s**t...

I also tried a $3 survey today that I seemed perfect for, was merrily answering the questions, thinking this was a 'lock' for me then got about 1/4 of the way into it according to the progress bar only to be redirected back to iPoll stating they had enough respondents.

I hear you. It certainly can be irritating. Many times I just give up after wasting half the day trying to successfully complete a survey. Then other days every one I try I complete successfully. Go figure.

i just did a run on GTM for about 180 points.. and the entire time i kept trying to enter surveys on my list on Ipoll and screened out on every single one of them.. i still have a list 3/4 full but they're all junk surveys.

I am thoroughly convinced that Ipoll is a clean-up site much like mypoints and Inboxdollars. Basically, when other sites have exhausted all of their options and have unfilled demographics, they send them to Ipoll. Notice that now they have Opinion Outpost AND Globaltestmarket surveys. That is why you get DQd from so many. They are looking for a VERY specific demographic for most surveys. So I guess if you are a african american conjoined twin from Cambodia who skiis in Colorado every second Tuesday on leap year, then you will make a boatload of cash.

i don't know what happened but if i signed up with them today i'd write them off as just another filler site.. i used to do good on that site when Jessica worked there.. they paid well and i got into the surveys given to me.. now my list is full of about 15 at least but they're all junk not worth it paying surveys..

They are looking for a VERY specific demographic for most surveys. So I guess if you are a african american conjoined twin from Cambodia who skiis in Colorado every second Tuesday on leap year, then you will make a boatload of cash.

and they have to be an Aquarius ;)

• 4 weeks later...
i don't know what happened but if i signed up with them today i'd write them off as just another filler site.. i used to do good on that site when Jessica worked there.. they paid well and i got into the surveys given to me.. now my list is full of about 15 at least but they're all junk not worth it paying surveys..

That must be the reason she left(bcoz of their unfair practices). I liked her a lot, she helped me a couple times with different issues I had. We miss you Jessica. :(

it's almost funny watching greed take over a company.. it's like they've reached the 'f- it' stage and are just trying to make as much as possible now..

well i know most of you know that ipoll/Surveyhead,Gratis, IDGTechpanel and 2 others i know but cant recall the names are from the same company. their survey email invites are really the dumps now. they almost always have the same invit. .70 or .75 for a 10 or 15 minute survey. you click on it you do this aggravating generic page of mostly the same questions every time(just like O.O. does now). then it sends you to another page thats completely a different survey and incentive and youre lucky if they even give that info. very rarely do i actually get to do the actual email invite. i pretty much dont even click on em any more. ive found out if you go to their sites and click on each individual available survey link they have listed you have alot better luck. i used to make pretty good with ipoll/surveyhead buts its really slow going now. im to the point of throwing them in the trash can.

well i know most of you know that ipoll/Surveyhead,Gratis, IDGTechpanel and 2 others i know but cant recall the names are from the same company.

They also have JD Power Panel.. and I can't remember but I think Buzzback.. though that might possibly be SSI

And Surveyspree--which BTW I have had $13 sitting in there for 6 months waiting to get another survey. They are horrible, BUT now they have gas gift cards so I have gone back to doing surveys with them. I just can't stand the fact that they are purposely out to get people. Opinion Outpost pays bad but at least they are honest.

• 4 weeks later...