Global test market redeem problem?

rtsl35

I recently rejoined GTM and I'm having a real big issue redeeming my 1000 points! I have 1000 points so I finally went to redeem them. I added a nice $20 buck Paypal to my cart. I was about to redeem but then I saw this message below my cart:

Sorry, your cart total does not meet the minimum points to redeem. The minimum number of MarketPoints needed to redeem is 1,000

What! :x

:roll: Now I like GTM very much, but I have to spend all the points to redeem? Not only that, I tried to add some more paypal's into my cart and some amazon GF's, but I couldnt not make the number EXACTLY 1000! Is anyone else having this problem? How do you even the things you buy, to exactly 1000!?!?!?? :?

*I knew you have to first make 1000 points to enter the redemption catalogue but I didn't know you have to use them ALL at once! How do I do this, please help or some suggestion.

Also I just finished a survey (so now my balance is 1000) so is it possible maybe it just didnt register yet? :?

I recently rejoined GTM and I'm having a real big issue redeeming my 1000 points! I have 1000 points so I finally went to redeem them. I added a nice $20 buck Paypal to my cart. I was about to redeem but then I saw this message below my cart:

Sorry, your cart total does not meet the minimum points to redeem. The minimum number of MarketPoints needed to redeem is 1,000

What! :x

:roll: Now I like GTM very much, but I have to spend all the points to redeem? Not only that, I tried to add some more paypal's into my cart and some amazon GF's, but I couldnt not make the number EXACTLY 1000! Is anyone else having this problem? How do you even the things you buy, to exactly 1000!?!?!?? :?

*I knew you have to first make 1000 points to enter the redemption catalogue but I didn't know you have to use them ALL at once! How do I do this, please help or some suggestion.

Also I just finished a survey (so now my balance is 1000) so is it possible maybe it just didnt register yet? :?

They changed the cash out. 1,100 for 2 $25 Amazon. I don't know how much they raised it for the other options......... :cry:

1100 for check and 1150 for paypal.. to get around saying they're now charging for these 'rewards'.. they simply changed their point values so the new people won't notice... you only have to have 1000 reward points total in your cart to cash out.. it can't be less.

i see more now what you're saying.. your cashout total doesn't have to equal 1000.. it only has to reach that point.. you can go over 1000, just not under.

i see more now what you're saying.. your cashout total doesn't have to equal 1000.. it only has to reach that point.. you can go over 1000, just not under.

this is so confusing...

But, if I ONLY have 1,000 then I can't redeem any paypals (I need atleast 1,150)? And you say it has to reach that [email protected] basically, if you have anything below 1000-in your cart, you can NOT cash/checkout? :cry:

If so, now I see why they say you can't go into the catalogue until u reach 1000. :?

Thanks for the help all you guys! :)

basically yeah.. you need 1000 to cash out.. but the costs of paypal are such that you need more than that to 'fit' any combo in your cart to cash out..

I cashed out just before they went to this and I haven't taken a survey since with them. I do not understand how an Amazon CG could cost them anything other than what they pay for it. I do believe Paypal charges a fee, but I am using Paypal less and less anyway.

Lightspeed Research (who owns GTM now) uses a third-party, Perks Plus, to do their reward fulfillment. I'm sure they charge Lightspeed a fee for doing that, which they have turned right around and charged us.

Yea the cashout process is so bizarre. Even just the point to make these strange "combo's" are weird! :? But I'll see what I can do once I reach atleast 1,150.

1100 for check and 1150 for paypal.. to get around saying they're now charging for these 'rewards'.. they simply changed their point values so the new people won't notice... you only have to have 1000 reward points total in your cart to cash out.. it can't be less.

About these crazy "combo's".....

If say I make a combo of some amazon gift cards and paypal gift cards (like 50% each) or like 25% paypal 75% amazon) I still need at least 1,150?

I'm becoming impatient with these rewards! :roll:

About these crazy "combo's".....

If say I make a combo of some amazon gift cards and paypal gift cards (like 50% each) or like 25% paypal 75% amazon) I still need at least 1,150?

I'm becoming impatient with these rewards! :roll:

no, if you can make a combo that equals 1000 then you can cash out.. with paypal though, the only combo you can fit is a minimum of 1150 though. A $50 paypal at 575 leaves you with having to find something for 425 to reach 1000.

i cashed out for amazon yesterday and am still waiting.. Valued Opinions it comes instantly and they charge $2 for a $20 cashout.

I finally made enough to cashout! I had alittle over 1,000 and was able to do a combo with paypal and amazon. Have you received your Amazon gift card yet? :)