Surveys sites that pay instantly?

Amberbeauty3

I wanted to know if their any survey sites that pay instantly like Opinion Outpost. I'm already a member of Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot, GTM,PAIDVEIWPOINT,ISAY,My Survey, and Ipoll. On Opinion Outpost my account keeps getting frozen for data concerns. I carefully take surveys, and I still get frozen for no reason at all. Thanks in advance everyone.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• lucilleansley

• Amberbeauty3

• cilana86

Tellwut adds the points immediately.

No paypal, but there are amazon and walmart GC's. Each survey is 5 or 10 points usually.

4000 points are worth $10.

You aren't ever disqualified and you can create up to 2 surveys a week (up to 20 points each) yourself to earn more points. It takes awhile to accumulate, but if you took 10-15 surveys a day it adds up Just keep checking in for new surveys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am a member of opinionsite for some time now. Unlike other survey sites I am a member of,I get my points right after I complete a survey and even if I dq I still get 50 points. Cash out is low as well. I recently had a problem, didn’t get my points but they answered my email within few hours and took care of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must say that Opinionsite is one of the best sites that I have found for surveys. They give 2-3 surveys a week. At this time the average reward is around $2 and if you do not qualify you still get an incentive. I give this my thumbs up.

• 2 months later...
I must say that Opinionsite is one of the best sites that I have found for surveys. They give 2-3 surveys a week. At this time the average reward is around $2 and if you do not qualify you still get an incentive. I give this my thumbs up.

All their surveys pay and pay fair for the time. no issues yet.

:)