• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• lucilleansley

• glen_sit

• wellings

Opinion Outpost has been my go-to, but everyone should listen up and try QuickRewards.net. Also instant, basically. No more than 24 hours to your paypal. No minimum threshold either. You can cash out for a penny if you want to. Do it. I make about 8 dollars every day easy.

• 2 months later...

I like the "Quick Rewards Network". They will give about 6 to 10 invitations a day. There give you a large choice of survey but I like to do the "Live Sample" surveys which are either .75 or $1. Before you start you are giving the the time spend, if it is too much, like 30 minutes, I'll pass. I normally only do 15 minutes and under and there ones which at just 10 minutes. Little trick, if you get a 20 to 30 minute survey, start it and get out, go in again and there are probably others in waiting. Keep doing this until you find a time you like or they run out. Your account gets credited within 24 hours and once the money is in, you can take it out. There is no minimum and you can set up with your Paypal account. There is also no service charge.

• 2 months later...
I wanted to know if their any survey sites that pay instantly like Opinion Outpost. I'm already a member of Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot, GTM,PAIDVEIWPOINT,ISAY,My Survey, and Ipoll. On Opinion Outpost my account keeps getting frozen for data concerns. I carefully take surveys, and I still get frozen for no reason at all. Thanks in advance everyone.

You can cashout on Wednesdays with Clixsense and they pay the same day to paypal by 5:00p.m. as long as you cashout before 2:00p.m. on Wednesdays.

• 1 month later...