Surveys sites that pay instantly?

Amberbeauty3

Isn't opinionsite just for doctors, nurses, and workers in the medical field? That is the impression I got from their website.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• lucilleansley

• Amberbeauty3

• cilana86

Isn't opinionsite just for doctors, nurses, and workers in the medical field? That is the impression I got from their website.

no-they have a non-medical panel as well :wink:

• 3 months later...

I've never heard of OpinionSite. Is this as good as these posters are making it out to be or are they just trying to get good reviews for the place? I don't want to sign up if it isn't worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
I've never heard of OpinionSite. Is this as good as these posters are making it out to be or are they just trying to get good reviews for the place? I don't want to sign up if it isn't worth it.

AshleyRose my advise is to try it out and see if it will work out for you. You can always unsubscribe if you think it's not worth it.

I never miss opportunities to earn some extra bucks plus I like seeing the "Participate in a $5 Survey" emails... Yeah, sometimes I get rejected for one reason or another but I get 50 points even if I dq.

• 1 month later...
If you like doing surveys for extra income then Opinionsite is a good company to sign up with. :idea:
SIgned up. 14000 points for $10. Already have 4200 points for joining and doing the profile survey.

Opinionsite WAS ok but it took forever for me to reach cash out. I think I cashed out twice and now I'm just waiting for my last 1000 points so I can say bye bye. I need to dq quite a few surveys in order for that to happen. If I wasn't already a member, I'd be skeptical of all these people praising opinionsite that have only posted on here once or twice. Second thread I've read tonight noticing this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...