• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

Quest Mindshare has just been added to SurveyPolice: http://surveypolice....quest-mindshare

Open to residents of: Canada, USA, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and more!

If you're already a member, please submit your review!

#2 1957horses

1957horses

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

I signed up so we shall see............ :roll:

#3 car9og

car9og

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:59 AM

I have decided to join as well. I'll give feedback on my experience. Good luck!!! :?:

#4 1957horses

1957horses

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

I just got a survey from them................. :D

I don't have time to do it right now, waiting on a good friend and her 5 kids and going to the Fair........... :mrgreen:

#5 Elwood33

Elwood33

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

Signed up as well. Finally a new company that allows Canadian's to join :)

#6 1957horses

1957horses

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

I don't have time to do it right now, waiting on a good friend and her 5 kids and going to the Fair........... :mrgreen:

I clicked on it right away this morning when I said I was going to wait, but my friend called and said they were going to be late, I was already full so didn't get to take it.................. :cry:

#7 car9og

car9og

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

I received my first survey today. Note: they pay with paypal which is good but there is a 2% paypal charge - not so good--I'll live with it. :o

#8 peach6

peach6

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

I joined a few days ago and so far I have received 3 surveys and as soon as I get them and click on them they are already closed they seem to be connected with Cint which I dropped a few years ago because I never qualified I think I was with them for 6months and didn't make a dime so I quess I will just have to see what comes out of this one.

#9 rtsl35

rtsl35

• PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I joined a few days ago and so far I have received 3 surveys and as soon as I get them and click on them they are already closed they seem to be connected with Cint which I dropped a few years ago because I never qualified I think I was with them for 6months and didn't make a dime so I quess I will just have to see what comes out of this one.

Yea what's up with that...?
I got my first survey today. Clicked it, and it was closed/an error. It was only a few hours old... :cry:

#10 Not-a-Sucker

Not-a-Sucker

• PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

I had one the first day I signed up; it was closed immediately. Then I had one today for 25 cents which I completed. Are they seriously going to take a 2% charge on 25 cents for paypal? Will report on what happens.

Another strange thing about this site. They give you a bizarre six number/letter password, and I can't find a way to change it. When I tried to sign in today, it said my password/user ID was not valid. So you hit "forgot password?" and they send you a new one, which is even more odd (10 number/letter combo).

#11 ksedwar

ksedwar

Surveys Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

Another strange thing about this site. They give you a bizarre six number/letter password, and I can't find a way to change it.

http://www.questmind....php?country=US Once logged in click 'Your Profile' then scroll down and click 'Update Profile'.

#12 car9og

car9og

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

I received 1 (.25 two minute) survey (more like an additional profile) yesterday. We shall see. :?: :?:

#13 Not-a-Sucker

Not-a-Sucker

• PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

Another strange thing about this site. They give you a bizarre six number/letter password, and I can't find a way to change it.

http://www.questmind....php?country=US Once logged in click 'Your Profile' then scroll down and click 'Update Profile'.

Thank you, thank you. I must be brain dead.

#14 wordsofwit

wordsofwit

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:51 AM

I signed up and when I went to login, after I put in my log in info. and clicked the log in button nothing happened :(

#15 Elwood33

Elwood33

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

Haven't received anything from them and its been a couple weeks now. Anyone else?

I did notice however its the same or partner company as "Your Say" which I was already a member of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users