Sites like Swagbucks and Gift Hulk???

LaWaughn

• 1 month later...

I know this is a bit of a bump, but I just wanted to post my two cents anyway for other people's benefit.

(So sorry about the bump!)

I highly recommend checking out the following sites:

PrizeZombie (very similar to Swagbucks): Mod edit - No referral links allowed

Rewards1 (slightly similar): Mod edit - No referral links allowed

PrizeRebel (not really similar, main site I use though): Mod edit - No referral links allowed

Good luck earning!

I have mixed feeling about Swagbucks. You can get 4 points a day just for downloading their toolbar, and when you use it to search you can get points off and on that way. I have never purchased anything through them. So I don't know how long it take to get your points, but I know that the surveys are pennies a piece, I no longer do those. And I do not watch the videos anymore because of crediting problems. They also send you emails to your box on their site to do tasks and I usually do not do those either. I guess you can get the points racked up if you do enough stuff, but I don't stay on it all day.

• 1 year later...

I have tried all those sites. The sites I use the most are Opinion Outpost (As soon as you cash out the funds are in your paypal account within seconds), Swagbucks (the now have funds in your account within 2 or 3 days. Sometimes 1 day if is a gift card of some kind) and QuickRewards (the funds are usually in my paypal account withing 3-5 hours). I just keep the three of those going. On QuickRewards I usually have the videos and reward tv going at the same time. I average about 5 bucks a day from them. Swagbucks is very helpful when aside from paypay most gift cards only require 500 points to cash out. They phone apps are also productive. Just by letting the videos run thats another 300+ points. You don't even have to watch the video for longer that 4 sec. I average close to 600 points a day. Opinion Outpost is the most efficient survery site I have seen. I just check for new surveys like twice a day. Lately I've been getting about 40 or 50 bucks a week from them. The newest one that I think is worth checking out is Mintvine. They now have other options for surveys and every survey you don't qualify for is 5 points. A few times a week they will randomly give me 30 points for not qualifying for a survey and they have a daily poll you get points for. If you do the pole 10 days in a row that another 25 points.

I have mixed feeling about Swagbucks. You can get 4 points a day just for downloading their toolbar, and when you use it to search you can get points off and on that way. I have never purchased anything through them. So I don't know how long it take to get your points, but I know that the surveys are pennies a piece, I no longer do those. And I do not watch the videos anymore because of crediting problems. They also send you emails to your box on their site to do tasks and I usually do not do those either. I guess you can get the points racked up if you do enough stuff, but I don't stay on it all day.

I do not have to say on Swagbucks all day. I simply load the phone apps and let them run on they're own. You don't even have to watch them. You can get 10 points a day for games. Every other game you play is 2 points. When you shop through them you can totally cash out. I'm a single mother. Both my kids are gamers. When I am already going to shop anyway its worth it to do it through Swagbucks. Last time I bought on game on EA games Origin I received 6 point for every dollar I spent. You are not paying any extra and doing nothing to gain the points. I do not use the tool bar. I average about 600 points a day doing nothing. If you reach the daily goal you get extra point. You can reach that on the phone apps alone. Every month they award me close to 400 points just for that. Swagbucks is hard to understand at first but 5 to 10 dollars a day is worth 1 hour a day.....

• 1 year later...

<Mod edit: Absolutely no referral links allowed>

I've made $300 from this site, and 39 gift cards. They have coin offers, which are offers like signing up for a company and you'll be paid. They also have surveys. You can sign up under my URL or just go to a site, but it won't make a difference in your earnings. It pays, but not immeadiately.