MySoapBox

ssssurvey

This is a new panel and not listed in the directory. Can it be added? They are really great. The best part is if you DQ, you find out within seconds. They also respond within 24 hrs to requests/emails and you actually get an answer from a live person. I have had several technical errors, I emailed them and within 24 hrs I was credited.

I just cashed out for the first time. It states it can take a week to get your gift card. I had in 20 seconds. Definitely loving this site! Can someone please add them to the directory so I can review them? thanks

Thank you! Not too often does a new site come along that is worth joining. This is one of them. i just got a big survey project through them too...$25 just for downloading an app!

Joined Mysoapbox 11 days ago. Other than the initial "get to know you" surveys, I have not qualified for 1 survey yet. They have this thing called survey roulette. Have tried it every day, and every day I receive a message that there are no surveys available. Already frustrated. Anyone else getting surveys on this site?

Joined MySoapBox 11 days ago. Other than the initial "get to know you" surveys, I have not qualified for 1 survey yet. They have this thing called survey roulette. Have tried it every day, and every day I receive a message that there are no surveys available. Already frustrated. Anyone else getting surveys on this site?

Same here. Not impressed................ :roll:

Joined MySoapBox 11 days ago. Other than the initial "get to know you" surveys, I have not qualified for 1 survey yet. They have this thing called survey roulette. Have tried it every day, and every day I receive a message that there are no surveys available. Already frustrated. Anyone else getting surveys on this site?

I joined them back in April, dropped them in June. This is a waste of time. Most of the time you will not qualify for their surveys. Also, the amount of points (25,000) will take forever to accumulate. :evil: If you want to play games (roulette wheel) then this is for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got invited to a 25,000pts product test with stick deorderant over 6 weeks. I also have been getting several $2-$2.50 surveys and if I did them all I be around 20,000pts already after signing up for not even 2 weeks so far. Not bad so far. I only see $5 amazon for the amazon section. Have emailed them about pay pal option.

I joined Mysoapbox 4 days ago and have already completed a few surveys and referred a new member. Received a survey invite on Saturday in which I was DQ'd simply by clicking on the link. Still trying to decide whether this is a good thing because I didn't waste time DQing or a bad thing for receiving a survey invite I wasn't going to qualify for anyway. Also noticed they have some minimum cash outs for 5000 pts but your initial must be 25,000 pts. They look very promising but there is room for improvement. Appreciate any comments.

I just got invited to a 25,000pts product test with stick deorderant over 6 weeks. I also have been getting several $2-$2.50 surveys and if I did them all I be around 20,000pts already after signing up for not even 2 weeks so far. Not bad so far. I only see $5 amazon for the amazon section. Have emailed them about pay pal option.

You must be the lucky one. I give them two thumbs down. :evil:

• 9 months later...

WOO HOO I HIT THE 25,000 MARK TODAY....................... :mrgreen:

I was told that if you clear your cookies before doing them, you have a better chance of completing them. Before I was DQ like 30 in a row and complained to them that in 5 years I've never been DQ so many times from one survey site (except one opinion) and that's what they told me to clear the cookies...................... :idea:

Congratulations!!

And thanks for the tip about clearing cookies to eliminate getting DQ'd so much on Mysoapbox. I was on the verge of quitting them...I haven't qualified for anything in MONTHS. So I cleared the cookies, and tried one. And waddaya know...I got in! HOWEVER...half way through I got the bogus "you don't qualify" crap. It's probably just another way of telling me "there were too many respondents to this survey", but either way, this seems to be happening more and more...at least to me.

I'll keep trying the MSB surveys to see how well the cookie thing worked, but I've had it up to HERE with getting bounced out AFTER I qualify.