Don't like the rankings? Change them!

Administrator

We want to remind everyone that the rankings on SurveyPolice are strictly based on user reviews. If you think a survey panel is rated too highly, or too lowly, then submit your review for it! YOUR REVIEWS help determine where a panel sits on our list!

A note: Some users are only submitting a series of negative reviews. We'd like to remind everyone that it is VERY important to leave positive reviews for the survey panels who you've had good experiences with. As with anything, it's not only good to know who to steer clear of, but also to know who is recommended. This also relates to feedback rule #7, under "disapproved reviews", here: http://www.surveypolice.com/feedback-rules.

:!: TIP: Did you know that when you edit your review, the ranking algorithm counts it the same as a fresh review? All reviews have what we call "time decay", which means that a review left today is weighed more heavily than a review left two years ago. So please, remember to update your reviews when you have something new to say! 8)

Finally, we have a few dozen survey panels that have no reviews at all. Please get the ball rolling, and leave your feedback for these panels. Simply visit the rankings page, and scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will see a bunch of panels listed with blue buttons that say, "Be the first to leave a review". Click on the buttons, and when logged into your account, you can be the first to decide where these panels sit on our list. :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

One ranking I would like to see, but I'm not sure if you show it is how responsive the company is to the survey-takers.

If a survey-taker has a question do they get a personal response, a form response or no response?

I've seen this mentioned in some reviews here before but no keyword search on the companies that pay personal attention with those that

don't.

Kinda like a CRM factor of sorts.

Just food for thought from my observations, not sure what others here think.

-RKO

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

You may have noticed that our rankings are flutuating quite a bit this weekend. We are combing through reviews and "disapproving" those that have violated our terms of service.

If one or more of your reviews now has a status of "disapproved", please click the "edit" button to view our comments. Upon editing your review, the status will change to "pending" at which point we will re-read your review.

Please also consult our feedback guidelines to find out what we're looking for when we "approve" or "disapprove" a review.

A big THANK YOU to those of you who take the time to leave well-written reviews. You're such an integral part of what makes SurveyPolice so great! 8)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Personally I'm afraid to give negative reviews because of retaliation by these survey companies.  I've heard way to many stories of accounts closed and funds forfeited because of a bad review.  It scares me enough that, at any moment, these companies can take my funds anyway if they just decide to close down!  The LAST thing I want to do is poke the snake, so to speak. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I suppose you've all heard of Pure Profile?

Does anyone else find that when you get close to the minimum redemption amount it's increasingly hard to finish a survey? I'm getting over 30%

through the survey and get only the 10 cent screen out! Am I just imagining it? Did it happen to anyone else?

• Like 2

It took me over 2 years to cashout.  The last few dollars took a year to accumulate.  So when I did cash out, I quit them.  Ridiculous!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been diligently reviewing OneOpinion.com. Their rep recently commented on my review. After the trouble I had, I was really surprised at his response. It wasn't overtly sarcastic but some of the wording and such was definitely some subtle shade thrown my way. I responded to him through a review edit. Is that allowed? It's still pending so I guess they will let me know. I want to know when a company marks my customer svc requests as spam. I wasn't lying. It was weird. The google mail system sent me one of those messages. It was something along the lines of "your email was not accepted. Although, you have corresponded with this person before they have indicated your emails are spam. Your emails will now be sent to their spam folders". Ok, so I let them know. Their rep got tired of me asking for help. It was to download a game on mobile and play. The game company was supposed to send links, etc. I told him and OO.com. The game company guy finally just sent an email saying don't let it affect my panel standing. The OO.com guy is the one who flagged me as spam.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have only been able to leave one positive review because my experiences with other sites have been negative.
I wont say a site is great when it is not.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, shankerx said:

Personally I'm afraid to give negative reviews because of retaliation by these survey companies.  I've heard way to many stories of accounts closed and funds forfeited because of a bad review. get-mxplayer.in mxplayer

I’ve given bad reviews, but have never had a survey company retaliate. In fact, many survey companies close out accounts for no reason at all. I don’t blame people for giving a bad review if a survey company does that. A decent company would not do that sort of thing, and there are lots of survey companies out there. If I feel I’m being treated badly by one, I’ll dump them like a hot potato and find another company. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...