• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

Not bad...Already get 700 after doing profiles and activating account. Signed up 3 days ago got 2 survey invites for 150pts and 250pts but dq but all you need is 1,000 for $10 paypal.

Has anybody cashed out yet?? I have 1,045 but I guess I have to wait till the 23 of this month to do so. At least they tell you when they are approved. Not like others waiting months and still waiting............... :roll:

I have 1,100 pts but 520 are pending. Hopefully they don't take forever to clear...

Where it has your points "You've earned: See recent activity" click on that "see recent activity" and it tells you when each one will be cleared............. :wink:

Where it has your points "You've earned: See recent activity" click on that "see recent activity" and it tells you when each one will be cleared............. :wink:

Got it. Thx. I should be able to cash out on Sep 24th.

Got it. Thx. I should be able to cash out on Sep 24th.

Your welcome............. :)

I joined Mintvine recently (like within the past 2 weeks iirc) after someone here mentioned them. But all I get is myview surveys (when I click on start survey I see myview in the url). I haven't qualified for anything yet. I prefer taking My View surveys directly tbh.

I got 600 points right off the bat and then nothing. Haven't been able to qualify for any of their surveys. The ones I'm getting seem to be better suited for small business owners.