New Panel: MintVine

Administrator

Well I cashed out today, say's 24 hours to get in my paypal account................... :D

I haven't qualified for a survey in weeks. All 5 pointers. I don't know how long I will stay with this site............. :roll:

I wanted to see how long before I received my payment before putting in a lot of time........... :roll:

It's a good filler, But I only qualified for 1 out of 12, the rest are all 5 pointers.................. :|

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

I haven't qualified for a survey in weeks. All 5 pointers. I don't know how long I will stay with this site............. :roll:

I'm at almost $15. I want to hit $20 to cash out and then think hard about if I want to keep going with them. The first $10 was a good experience. Since then not so much...

I received the $10.00 in my paypal this evening. I think this is very close to Univox. With all the IT surveys and 5 points if you get DQ'ed. Only you can cash out at $10.00 and have to wait till they clear.............. :?

Same here. If I owned a business or was a higher-up in the IT industry, I'm sure I would be singing MintVine's praises! :lol:

It's been a month since I joined and I'm 50 points away from a cashout. After that, I'll probably exit.

I have 17 dollars. You can only cash out $10 at a time or whole amount above $10?

I'm pretty sure it's anything above $10.

I don't like the way it leaves surveys in the notifications page. Even if you have taken the survey it stays there until you delete it.

0.65cents to $20. Almost to my goal! 8)

I just signed up with them and perused the site. I noticed three additional things that need to be mentioned. One is that the pay out is via PayPal. The other, and I like this, is that they have poll questions (only about four or five new ones a week) and they are sort of like Tellwut. The polls are worth five points and a single question with two or three answer choices. Lastly, if you click on your screen name you can then click on my account. At the bottom are preferences check boxes for what they will email you. The default is every box checked so if you do not want to be inundated with offers and notices of a new poll question you have to deselect them. I have mine set to only receive notices of new surveys. Not all surveys are listed on your home page. There will be others in your Mintvine mailbox.

• 2 weeks later...

I able to cashout for the second time today, but I'm going to let it ride a few days for a couple other ones are credited......... :D

I cashed out last time on the 9/24 so it is taking a month to get $10................... :|

I guess that's not to bad because the ones I do qualify for are usually quick................ 8)

I'd be making a killing if I knew anything about IT..................... :cry:

MONTROLL Has anybody ir would anybody do this on Mintvine?? I is it worth it.................. :?:

Download now and receive

your 150 point sign-up bonus!

Here’s what you need to know:

•200 points for every survey you complete

•Average survey is only 7.5 minutes

•Higher pre-qualification = More completes

•Consistent, weekly surveys in your inbox

It's the Consumer Input mobile app. Consumer Input normally offers a $5 Amazon.com card for every month it is running on your mobile device. When I first found it a while back I used it for a month then removed it. I got my $5 and also hit two $2.50 sweepstakes so I got $10 total in a month.

It appears Mintvine is offering 200 points for installing the app and you still have to take a survey so it's not a 'reward' at all. It's a scam because the mobile app collects your usage data from anything it's installed on. Mintvine is trying to trick their panelists into using the app but instead of offering the normal $5 per month they are just going to keep the earnings for themselves and push out surveys as a 'reward' for using the app. It's a blatant rip off. I won't be doing any more Mintvine surveys.

It's the Consumer Input mobile app. Consumer Input normally offers a $5 Amazon.com card for every month it is running on your mobile device. When I first found it a while back I used it for a month then removed it. I got my $5 and also hit two $2.50 sweepstakes so I got $10 total in a month.

It appears MintVine is offering 200 points for installing the app and you still have to take a survey so it's not a 'reward' at all. It's a scam because the mobile app collects your usage data from anything it's installed on. MintVine is trying to trick their panelists into using the app but instead of offering the normal $5 per month they are just going to keep the earnings for themselves and push out surveys as a 'reward' for using the app. It's a blatant rip off. I won't be doing any more MintVine surveys.

Thank You so much for ALL your help ksedwar. I see why your the moderator. Your so SMART......... :D

I am waiting till the 26th for a 250 one to clear, then will cashout for 1450 I swear that it was supposed to clear on the 24th because I had another one for 250 yesterday 10/23 and at 9pm it still hadn't been approved so I emailed them about it. I know that one was to be approved on the 24th, they changed it and I noticed it. Sneeky of them, so no trust here anymore. So that's the last one then kick to the curb. I hardly ever qualify.......... :roll:

I have been waiting a few days for 5cents to clear and give me an even $20. I had already stopped doing the surveys and now I'm glad I did decide to put them on the back burner.

Hopefully most of the Mintvine panelists are "survey smart" and don't fall for the trickery.

I was optimistic over the possibility of being qualified for better surveys through MintVine's Mintroll program, but the installation software? Such trickery! No thanks!

I'm still a member of Mintvine even though the points are slow to accumulate.