• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

I finally did cash out. I am into IT, and am still DQed. I will stay with them anyway, you can't win them all. I like their polls and they do give someting if DQed. Plus, I like their layout. he one thing I wish would change is that they do not remove surveys you have attempted from the available survey list.

Overall, I will still follow "Mintvine Matt" lol. It's a cute theme on their site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The other week, I had over 1,300 points at Mint Vine with over 300 pending.I was so close to cashing out! Today I logged in and it says I have 990 points including over 300 pending. If I even get this cash out, it will be my last. I feel cheated. :x

The other week, I had over 1,300 points at Mint Vine with over 300 pending.I was so close to cashing out! Today I logged in and it says I have 990 points including over 300 pending. If I even get this cash out, it will be my last. I feel cheated. :x

I also noticed points missing. I should have had enough to cash-out today now it's not till 1/7/14............... :x

The 5 pointers keep disappearing.................... :shock:

I took a screenshot this time so no way they can dispute it when the 7th comes around................. :idea:

Is this site worth signing up for? I see many with points, but have any actually been paid? I don't want to sign up to something new if everyone feels like it's now a waste of time.

Well another 15 points disappeared from my account since yesterday................... :x

I have a screenshot of how many I had and I emailed them today...................................... :roll:

Don't know what they are trying to pull......................... :shock:

I cash out this time and it's goodbye to them...................................... :?

They are a new company I thought but are in POOR STANDINGS with me now......................... :|

Well another 15 points disappeared from my account since yesterday................... :x

I have a screenshot of how many I had and I emailed them today...................................... :roll:

Don't know what they are trying to pull......................... :shock:

I cash out this time and it's goodbye to them...................................... :?

They are a new company I thought but are in POOR STANDINGS with me now......................... :|

I got this email back from them and they said they replaced the points BUT THEY DID NOT.............. :x

Here is their email......................... :roll:

In the process of updating our servers (actually moving them over to new ones) we unfortunately experienced some bugs that affected referral points and also some transactions in general. This has all been fixed and points have been restored. If you still feel you are missing points, please let us know and we will credit you ASAP.

Our sincere apologies-we timed this move over the holiday to try and take advantage of a slower time.

Thank you very much for your contributions and Happy New Year!