New Panel: MintVine

Administrator

With the new website design, the only way to take the new poll waiting for you is to actually LOG IN again on the bottom. Then you can go back and complete the poll. So basically they seem to be making me log in TWICE just to answer the simple poll question (at least from my Iphone). I haven't taken one from the desktop yet. I also still have 100 pts. pending from an actual survey I took over a month ago. I'm not sure if it will ever clear the pending status at this point. I am at 700 pts. right now and once I hit 1,000 to cash out, this may be my last time with this company.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

pending from an actual survey I took over a month ago

It tells you when it will will clear look in :see all earnings" it is in the blue strip after the word 'Current Points' and if that time has passed, contact them..................... 8)

• 3 weeks later...
Is this site worth signing up for? I see many with points, but have any actually been paid? I don't want to sign up to something new if everyone feels like it's now a waste of time.

Absolutly worth it. most of the time on any site a DQ is possible. At least they give 5 cents, so if you DQ 20 times, you get $1. It's not much, but think about all the sites that waste your time for nothing. I've cashed out quite a few times since I have joined. It's up to you to decide to stay. i sure will, it's one of my favorites.

Everyone needs to watch this site carefully. I am very close to cashing out right now, however it seems that when the day comes that my pending survey or referral points are supposed to be given to me, it disappears! I should've been able to cash out 5 days ago. Many times it will tell me that my pending points will be given to be me on a certain date, then that date comes and the points vanish. They seem to be quite sneaky so beware and take a pic of your dashboard screen with your cell phone to keep track and see how often they do this. It is easily missed until you come close to cashing out, then you realize......wait a second, I know I had more pending points that should've cleared by today. Where did they go??

Everyone needs to watch this site carefully. I am very close to cashing out right now, however it seems that when the day comes that my pending survey or referral points are supposed to be given to me, it disappears! I should've been able to cash out 5 days ago. Many times it will tell me that my pending points will be given to be me on a certain date, then that date comes and the points vanish. They seem to be quite sneaky so beware and take a pic of your dashboard screen with your cell phone to keep track and see how often they do this. It is easily missed until you come close to cashing out, then you realize......wait a second, I know I had more pending points that should've cleared by today. Where did they go??

email them, they are pretty good about getting back to you and crediting you the points.............. :wink:

I signed up with Mintvine I don't know how many months ago? I just FULLY as in, (finished the last question of the survey ) and hit submit and got kicked off the site. It was a survey about my dentist. When I went back in to see if I got credit I did not. I tried to see if I fully completed it and it said "OOPS You were not qualified..." I can't remember the other words. However, if a site takes my time and I don't get credit then you, (other survey takers) should know about it. I sent a complaint and I am waiting for a response.

I signed up with Mintvine I don't know how many months ago? I just FULLY as in, (finished the last question of the survey ) and hit submit and got kicked off the site. It was a survey about my dentist. When I went back in to see if I got credit I did not. I tried to see if I fully completed it and it said "OOPS You were not qualified..." I can't remember the other words. However, if a site takes my time and I don't get credit then you, (other survey takers) should know about it. I sent a complaint and I am waiting for a response.

Email them on Monday and tell them, don't forget to tell them the last question, that way they'll know you got to the end.............. :idea:

• 3 weeks later...

I need to pick some brains if thats o.k? I really have never had any problems with Mintvine and have cashed out several times but now everytime I try to log in it says my ip address (i think its IP but do not really know what it means) is out of the country and if I keep trying to log in from this address they will suspend my account. I contacted them and heard back within 24 hours and they said they had no problem logging into my account and sent a link for me to try, that didn't work so I tried switching browsers, still no go. This has happened to me on a couple of sites and I have the same computer, I did switch internet companies. I live in Texas, I wonder if they think I am in Mexico. I am computer challenged and I am not sure if this is my problem or MVs. I am pretty sure its mine since it happened on another website. Any Ideas? :?

• 4 weeks later...

Does this place not pay to Canadian's or something? I have tried many times to cashout to paypal that is verified and get some error that it cannot be completed. I have emailed them 4x, got one reply asking if im in Canada and then not another reply. Is their support totally useless or what?

Does this place not pay to Canadian's or something? I have tried many times to cashout to paypal that is verified and get some error that it cannot be completed. I have emailed them 4x, got one reply asking if im in Canada and then not another reply. Is their support totally useless or what?

ya..i don't think mint vine is available in Canada..

• 4 months later...

I have been having real good luck with Mintvine these last few months. Making $20.00 each ($40) the last 2 months. I remember several months earlier I couldn't qualify for one to save my life. ........................ :shock:

Funny how times change.................................. :wink:

Just cashed out today and have enough to cashout again on 26th when the other clear.............. :D

At night after I do Tellwut waiting for midnight to do Bing, I almost always complete a 70 Mintvine Funnel Survey.......... 8)

Now watch, since I'm posting this I'll probably have bad luck again..................... :roll:

I quit trying the funnel surveys a while back because, if I remember correctly, you don't get the 5 point credit if you DQ...and I was constantly DQing.

I don't get a lot out of them...probably 10 bucks a month...but I don't put a lot of effort into them, either. Taking the daily poll is part of my morning routine, and other than the occasional survey that I qualify for, most of my points are from DQs, I think. But I don't like the fact that it takes so long to get a completed survey credited. I have had good luck with their payouts, though...generally within a day or two...so I'll stick with them.