New Panel: MintVine

Administrator

I quit trying the funnel surveys a while back because, if I remember correctly, you don't get the 5 point credit if you DQ...and I was constantly DQing.

I don't get a lot out of them...probably 10 bucks a month...but I don't put a lot of effort into them, either. Taking the daily poll is part of my morning routine, and other than the occasional survey that I qualify for, most of my points are from DQs, I think. But I don't like the fact that it takes so long to get a completed survey credited. I have had good luck with their payouts, though...generally within a day or two...so I'll stick with them.

It only takes 14 days to clear and I have never had one marked "invalid" where other sites take weeks or months to clear like gratis or ipoll, jd power, ACOP, ect. and If I complete one and don't get the points I send an email off with the survey and they always credit my account. I made $30 this month. And every night I qualify for a funnel survey, I do one after I do Tellwut waiting to do bing. Now I never used to qualify for the funnel ones, just luck for now I guess..................... :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

I think I'm probably spoiled by sites that credit surveys immediately, '57. It's not a HUGE deal, just an aggravation. Hopefully, now that WINTER is here (damn it!) and my garden is a distant memory, I'll knuckle down and start applying myself. If I put more effort in, it really wouldn't matter how long it took for a survey to clear...after the initial waiting period, the cash outs would be pretty steady.

I think I'm probably spoiled by sites that credit surveys immediately, '57. It's not a HUGE deal, just an aggravation. Hopefully, now that WINTER is here (damn it!) and my garden is a distant memory, I'll knuckle down and start applying myself. If I put more effort in, it really wouldn't matter how long it took for a survey to clear...after the initial waiting period, the cash outs would be pretty steady.

Yup, on mint, $10 cashed out 1 last week, 1 today, and 1 on the 30th.................... :wink:

Think of it this way. If you are active on the site, it is actually just a 2-week buffer. After those two weeks, your payments will be coming in routinely. I admit the 2 weeks can be a bit discouraging if you fall off and need to pick back up again, but the combination of decent-ish payouts and eager-to-assist member support more than make up for it. There are sites that pay better and faster, but my experiences with Mintvine have led me to believe that they are the most consistent. Even when I don't spam the funnels, I still make out with at least two payments a month because of the higher-paying surveys they send out emails for. I also enjoy most of the surveys I get from email or from funnel. I'm finding lately that an enjoyable survey goes a long way in motivating me to complete it, and this holds true for Mintvine when I compare them to Opinion Outpost, who does pay faster and with a more consistent point/time ratio, but has surveys and member support that often make me contemplate dipping my head into a vat of hydrochloric acid.

Yeah, that's what I figure...the pay outs will be on a regular basis after the initial wait for the current set of surveys to clear.

I just attempted a funnel survey, but I couldn't get past the page that asks for your email address...the "continue" button didn't work. I'm guessing that's just a momentary glitch, and I'll have better luck the next time.

I can get on the site, but I can't get to the funnel surveys from the email invite...I get a "valid name, no data record of requested type" error message. I was gonna try their Facebook page for some info, but there's no link from the site...do they have a FB page?

I can get on the site, but I can't get to the funnel surveys from the email invite...I get a "valid name, no data record of requested type" error message. I was gonna try their Facebook page for some info, but there's no link from the site...do they have a FB page?

You can click on the funnel surveys from the home page, I can't get into the 150 roll ones though, must be full up and not taking any new people, but the 70 ones I complete at least one a night..................... :)

I can get to the funnel page from the home page, but just like yesterday, after I enter my email address, the "continue" button doesn't work. I'll email support later if it's still a problem. Right now, I hear the couch callin' my name...

I can get to the funnel page from the home page, but just like yesterday, after I enter my email address, the "continue" button doesn't work. I'll email support later if it's still a problem. Right now, I hear the couch callin' my name...

They answer usually within a day, it is mostly Ryan who does the answering.............. :wink:

I was able to get on the site early this morning, around 4, to do the poll, but now I get a "404" error page when I try from my bookmarks, and from the email invite for the daily surveys.