• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

I got a reply right away, asking for more info, and I'm now waiting on that response. I'll let ya'll know...

TOLD you he was a good rep, always gets back with in hours.............. :D

Was it Ryan............. :?:

I haven't heard anything back yet, after his initial response. I tried using Firefox (I typically use Chrome), and that didn't work, either. I emailed him early this morning to let him know that, and haven't heard back.

When he answered my first email, he said the server was down yesterday for a few hours, and thought that may have been the problem. That would have explained not being able to get on the site yesterday, but I haven't been able to get to the funnel surveys since Sunday...so there's somethin' else goin' on with that.

I ain't gonna sweat it...I never did the funnels anyway. If I can get into them, I'll do them...if not, I won't lose sleep over it. I'll let ya know if anything changes...

Finally figured it out! It dawned on me that maybe AdBlock Plus was blocking something, and sure enough, once I disabled that, I was able to get in.

Still haven't heard anything more from Ryan, but I emailed him to let him know...in case anyone else has the same problem.

Finally figured it out! It dawned on me that maybe AdBlock Plus was blocking something, and sure enough, once I disabled that, I was able to get in.

Still haven't heard anything more from Ryan, but I emailed him to let him know...in case anyone else has the same problem.

That's good to know and thanks for sharing................ :D

Glad it is fixed for you, seems even when you don't care all that much, it still bugs me if I can't get into a site.,........ :roll:

I wanted to let you know, '57...I got an email this afternoon from Ryan, thanking me for letting him know that AdBlock Plus causes a problem with their site, and credited my acc't 25 points. That ain't exactly big money, but it was a stand up gesture, and I appreciated it.

I wanted to let you know, '57...I got an email this afternoon from Ryan, thanking me for letting him know that AdBlock Plus causes a problem with their site, and credited my acc't 25 points. That ain't exactly big money, but it was a stand up gesture, and I appreciated it.

Well it's more then most would give I guess, most sites won't even return emails, let alone give anything............ :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone having issues with payment of late? I have a verified PayPal account and have used it for all my Mintvine payouts just fine...last 2 for $15 and $13 have been rejected for NO reason PayPal account is fine, and ALL my surveys were approved. And of course, no response from customer support. So ticked right now losing out on $28 :x:x:evil:

What is your history like this far? I have had around $100 in payments just fine...now all of a sudden 2 failed for no reason at all. And the lack of response from them isnt helping at all.

I've probably had $100 in cash outs, and never had any problems. Never had any problems with customer service, either. Actually, their response time is better than most. If I were you, I would continue trying to contact them. Perhaps someone in here has a phone number you could try.

Thanks! Yea, this is why I am so perplexed, everything has been great with them until now! I did find they are on the BBB...hate to go that route, but fear I might have to. Just sucks to have put in so much time and not get the payments. I have another $16 clearing soon and Im afraid to even try a withdrawal knowing the last 2 have failed.